Cape Cod Retreat
Cape Cod Retreat
Private family friendly retreat - extra large property fenced in private yard featuring in ground heated pool and hot tub. Luxury patio area with extensive seating, cabana with stereo and refrigerator along with collection of outdoor games. Large outdoor shower with changing area.
The inside is just as special featuring 5 bedrooms with 2 large master bed rooms one on 1st and 2nd floors along with additional sleeping arrangements, great room with large screen TV, DVD, kids loft which foosball and video games.
Central A.C., washer/dryer, computer and wifi access, wine cooler, sub zero drawers, extra large eating area and breakfast bar. Both two full and half baths. Walking distance to Popponssett market place and close to activities and shopping. Minutes to beach and close to pond which features kayaking and fishing.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA) or Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
35 minutes by car (HYA), 2 hours by car (BOS)
Private Backyard with Pool and Hot Tub, Across Street in Front of house is Golf Course
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Quashnet Valley Country Club - Quashnet's scenic fairways and greens offer a lovely place to play a round!
- RideAway Kayak & SUP - Come enjoy the most fun-loving and laid back kayak and paddle board company in the area!
- Mashpee Mini Golf - A perfect place to visit for a casual, family-friendly night out!
- The Cape Cod Art Bar - Partake in some sips and strokes at this famous BYOB art bar!
Places of Interest
- Lowell Holly - Wander along carriage roads and foot trails as you pass through groves of American holly that embellish this unique peninsula.
- Attaquin Park Beach - Feel the sand between your toes at this secluded and gorgeous beach!
- Cupcake Charlies - Boasting New England's best cupcakes, this bakery makes gourmet cupcakes daily, so they're fresh for your enjoyment!
- Mashpee River Reservation - This tidal stream remains one of the region's most pristine environments,
- Bleu - This chic, French restaurant boasts a warm and inviting atmosphere, and puts innovative spins on bistro classics.
Maureen H.September 2023
Mary was easy to communicate with and was very helpful. The photos do not do the home justice. It is cheerfully decorated and offers every amenity you could need for a family gathering! Lots of space for multiple people and activities! The beds were comfortable and there were plenty of towels for both inside and pool towels for outside. The kitchen had every gadget we needed. The location was convenient to a couple of beaches and to the grocery store. There are a few nearby restaurants as well. We loved the entire experience! Thank again Mary! ”
Chris W.September 2021
This Mashpee home on Cape Cod was ideal for our entire family of four adult couples and two grandchildren infants. The home’s numerous amenities and appointments were enjoyed by all, especially the hot tub and pool deck. The location was perfect for the family wedding activities we were attending nearby in Hyannis and Osterville. The owners were very helpful in sending information about their home in advance and making everything very understandable as well as welcoming. I highly recommend this home and the comfort and entertaining elements it provides. - Chris Webster Santa Fe, NM”
Helen and David W.June 2021
After the isolation of 2020, it was wonderful to reunite with several family members from around the nation, and what a wonderful place to visit and enjoy ourselves! We have used Third Home for several years now and been highly pleased with our exchanges in coastal SC, Santa Fe and Cape May, and this lovely home in Mashpee did not disappoint! Its tastefully decorated interior and amazing master suite were delightful, and all of us enjoyed getting together outside at the hot tub, fire pit and swimming pool. It was a 10 minute walk to shops and to the beach, with upscale shopping just 10 minutes down the road at the Commons. Our hosts had obviously taken great care to provide every detail a guest could desire, and I cannot thank them enough for enabling our family group to get together and relax in such an ideal setting!”