Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Book a magical vacation with Marriott Aruba Surf Club resort. Set the stage for a truly wonderful vacation at the oceanfront resort! Located in picturesque Palm Beach, Marriott's Aruba Surf Club welcomes you with sophisticated accommodation and outstanding amenities.
The spacious two-bedroom, 1200 square foot villas are ideal for couples, groups, and families. Make yourself at home with perks including full kitchens, washer dryers and private master bedrooms in your villa rental, and bask in the warm Aruba sun on your private balcony.
Additional facilities and services at the vacation resort include a gym and two outdoor pools, as well as a restaurant and a pool bar. Children will have a blast participating in the many exciting activities that Marriott offer and visitors of all ages will enjoy relaxing on beautiful Palm Beach or exploring the captivating town of Oranjestad. Do not wait, join us at the oceanfront Marriott's Aruba Surf Club.
Soak up the sun at our magnificent H2Oasis adults-only pool, complete with cabanas and a pool bar, or savor world-class dining at our selection of on-site restaurants, which include Ruth's Chris Steak House and top-quality seafood at Atardi.
In addition, we showcase a Balinese-inspired spa and endless entertainment at our 24-hour Stellaris Casino. Select our hotel to host your business or social event here in Palm Beach to make use of state-of-the-art venue space and innovative planning and catering. Whether you're visiting for a romantic escape or a family vacation, the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is the perfect choice.
*Decor may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Queens Beatriz Intl Airport Aruba (AUA)
30 minutes by car
Ocean and garden views. View from the room will depend on availability.
Additional fees may apply to certain activities and/or amenities.
Parking: 1st Vehicle: Complimentary onsite parking
Environmental fee: $15 USD per week
Resort fee: $10.28 USD per day.
Activities of Interest
- Jeep Discovery Tour - See highlights such as the Bushiribana Ruins, the California Lighthouse, and take a dip in the natural pool!
- Aruba Horseback Riding - Ride through the rugged coastline and breathtaking beauty of Aruba by horseback!
- Aruba Bob Snorkeling - Anyone from experienced snorkelers to beginners, will love this unique approach to snorkeling and discovering all the amazing underwater wildlife Aruba has to offer.
- Tierra Del Sol Golf & Country Club - The Tierra Del Sol golf course is one of the most challenging in the area, and surrounded by sweeping and dramatic views.
- De Palm Tours - Their wide selection of tours has something for everyone, whether it's mellow cruising, amazing discovery, or rugged discovery.
Places of Interest
- Butterfly Farm - A visit to Aruba's Butterfly Farm is an unforgettable encounter with nature in all its beauty and diversity.
- Donkey Sanctuary - Your kids will love learning about and caring for the multitudes of donkeys who've existed in Aruba for over 500 years.
- California Lighthouse - Originally designed to warn ships from the coastline of Aruba, the California Lighthouse is now an iconic landmark in Aruba.
- Eagle Beach - One of the most breathtaking beaches in all of Aruba!
- Stellaris Casino - Gamblers rejoice! This tropical casino has all the flair and style of Vegas!