Carlsbad Luxury, Gated Community
Our exquisite three bedroom plus den, two-story home offers 3,300 square feet of comfortable living space, designer quality décor throughout, and an open floor plan perfect for discerning guests. This is our residence, but since we travel extensively we have chosen to share our beautiful Aviara home with select guests, when we are away.
Walk two blocks to the The Park Hyatt Aviara Resort for fine dining and more! Our home is moments from world renown resorts, entertainment, & Cinepolis Luxury Cinema.
Relax and meditate to the sounds of the the beautiful blue crystal waters of Carlsbad beaches... go surfing or long walks on the warm sandy beaches and enjoy LEGOLAND, SEAWORLD, DISNEYLAND, and more.
Gourmet kitchen has all utensils, cookware, coffee maker, coffee press, and place settings needed. Includes dual ovens (convection too), microwave, solid granite counter-tops, and large pantry. Family-sized breakfast area.
Upstairs Master Suite has a luxurious King size Tempur-Pedic style bed, sitting area, fireplace, spa-like bathroom with Roman jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Includes Luxury bedding. The ocean-view bedroom has Tempur-Pedic-style Queen bed with luxury bedding. It has a “Jack & Jill” bathroom which adjoins another bedroom with Queen bed & memory foam topper with luxury bedding.
There is a den downstairs with comfortable leather sofa that is convertible to Full/queen bed.
Family room has an entertainment center featuring a large 65” screen hdtv television next to the fireplace, with digital cable DVR, DVD, VCR and comfy leather sofas for relaxing.
We offer complimentary high-speed wireless Internet connection. Spacious kitchen with large breakfast area. Spacious solid granite center island perfect for setting out your delicious family buffet.
Guests can park in driveway, and limited curbside parking is allowed. Relaxing & intimate backyard features a relaxing fountain and bbq.
Nearby Carlsbad Village offers fun restaurants, shopping, night spots, parks, antiques, train station, and live music.
Some bonuses including big screen TV, and children accessories make this home a gem. Our home has exterior security cameras.
Aviara, Carlsbad, is an avid Golfer's perfect paradise, with world-renowned La Costa Golf Course, The Crossing, and Aviara Golf Course both within five minutes.
This lovely home is the perfect quiet location for family time or short term relocation plans. Although it is not right on the sand, this location is only moments (5 minutes) to the beach – in a quiet upscale neighborhood away from Coast Highway traffic.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
7 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
40 minutes by car
Beautiful ocean view from one upstairs bedroom, Master bedroom and family room has "forever" view to the north/east and mountains beyond... There is some view of the Aviara golf course from the master bedroom.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- San Diego
- Coronado Island
- Orange County
- Carlsbad State Beach (surfing and more)
- The Forum in Encinitas (shopping)
- San Diego Zoo – With animals from every habitat around the world this zoo has over 4000 animals.
- La Costa Golf/Tennis Resort and Spa
- The Outlet Mall (shopping)
- Carlsbad Lagoon (all water sports)
- Carlsbad Palomar Airport (United Airlines & private)
- The Irvine Spectrum Center (shopping)
- Park Hyatt AVIARA Golf/Tennis Resort and Spa
- San Diego Safari Park – Visit the San Diego Safari Park which spans 1800 acres and cares for more than 3000 animals in a more natural habitat
- Spanish Village Art Center – An area that is home to over 250 artists; the Center allows for visitors to meet the people behind the art-work while walking through the village and discovering the numerous studios.
- Carlsbad Village - Nearby Carlsbad Village offers fun restaurants, shopping, night spots, parks, antiques, train station, and LIVE music.
- Golf - Aviara, Carlsbad, is an avid Golfer's perfect paradise, with world-renowned La Costa Golf Course, The Crossing, and Aviara Golf Course both within five minutes.
David H.March 2019
Lovely spacious home in a gated neighborhood with wonderful master suite and overall very comfortable for our family with two little kids. The hosts, Jeff and Lisa, were great! They were very helpful and even set out a crib and some toys for our kids to play with during our stay. We found it a convenient location to see everything in North County, San Diego especially Legoland, but also day trips to the Zoo and Sea World as well as to the beaches. ”
Cesar C.April 2018
Lisa, the owner, made our stay a great one. She was very very attentive and warm. The house is beatiful and perfectly mantained. ”
Lorri B.March 2018
Nice comfortable large home. Owners were very good at making sure everything you need is there. Very close to Legoland for the kiddos. Very nice safe neighborhood. Gated community.”