Charming Brazilian Beach House
Charming Brazilian Beach House
Buzios beach house is a charming beachside property located in the "St Tropez of Brazil". The house has been in the owner's family for over 40 years, which is what gives it a warm, loving and welcoming feeling. With five bedrooms and 1200 square feet, your whole family will adore this lovely home!
The beach house has an open plan layout throughout the main living spaces giving it a very airy feel to the property. The beach house has plenty of space for socializing with your friends and family with spacious living and dining areas, as well as a spacious outdoor decked area which includes outdoor seating perfect for alfresco dining and a hammock where you can relax the day away.
The beach house boasts an eco-style rustic wooden architecture with dark wooden beams and ceiling features throughout the interior of the property which truly gives you a tropical and charming feel to the property.
Available to guests are five spacious bedrooms with three bedrooms having king sized beds all incorporating the dark wooden theme throughout, giving the bedrooms charm and character.
The beach house has a beautiful outdoor space where you can take in the nature that Brazil has to offer, with a luscious lawn, trees, and plants dotted around the grounds of the property.
This Beach House is perfectly located in more ways than one. The property is just a short stroll to a beautiful Brazilian Beach where you will be able to relax the day away. Additionally, not only is the property located in Buzios "the St Tropez of Brazil" but it is located just a car journey to the world famous city of Rio de Janeiro.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval | Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King, King, King, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Cabo Frio International Airport (CFB)
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Open Air Trolley Ride - Take in the beautiful sights of Buzios by going on a 3 hour trolley bus tour stopping at the beautiful scenic points and beaches of the city
- Boat Cruise - Take a trip on a traditional Saveiro boat cruise going along the coast of Buzios where you can soak up the Brazilian sun and snorkel around the bays of Buzios
- Paragliding - Get the opportunity to Paraglide across the skies of Buzios, taking in its natural beauty from a bird's eye view
Places of Interest
- Buzios City (30 minutes by car) - Seen as the St Tropez of Brazil, this city is a must visit featuring boutiques and fine restaurants and bars making it an upscale and animated seaside location
- Orla Bardot (30 minutes by car) - Take a stroll along the beautiful oceanfront promenade taking in the breathtaking natural landscapes as well as artistic sculptures along the way
- Rua das Pedras (30 minutes by car) - A beautiful cobblestoned street filled with shops, restaurants and plenty of evening entertainment
- Rio de Janeiro (2 hour 15 minutes by car) - Experience the buzz of the world famous city taking it breathtaking landscape and natural beauty as well as world famous sites such as Copacabana beach and Christ the Redeemer