Charming New Orleans Studio
Charming New Orleans Studio
Visit this chic and charming 490 square foot studio in the desirable Warehouse District of New Orleans! The Bakery Condominiums are filled with lofts in a historic mid-rise building, once home to the Consumer Biscuit Bakery.
This studio condo features an open floor plan with a living space, a Queen sized bed, bathroom, and kitchen. The 11-foot ceilings with exposed masonry give the chic décor a traditional ‘old New Orleans’ feel. The large windows bring plenty of light into the space, making the room feel larger than it is.
Guests of Bakery Condominiums benefit from a charming central atrium, a rooftop swimming pool, a fitness center and a rooftop sundeck.
Guests have the luxury of being able to walk to an adjacent park, the Marc Morial Convention Center,
are close to the waterfront, and have a variety of urban amenities in the nearby area. Great public transportation is located nearby allowing for an effortless commute around the vibrant city of New Orleans.
You May Also Be Interested in
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 490 square feet, 46 square meters
3 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) - 30 minutes by car
Views of the historic Fiber Mill Condo and the Mississippi Heritage Park
Activities of Interest
- Doctor Gumbo Tours - Explore the rich and delicious culinary history of the Big Easy!
- Steamboat Natchez - Climb aboard the last authentic Steamboat on the Mississippi River!
- Backstreet Cultural Museum - This off the beaten path attraction is once of the best places to get a feel for the city's unique identity.
- Cemetery Tours - If you're in the mood for a spooky adventure, St. Louis Cemetery plays host to the resting places of some of New Orleans most unique characters.
- Swamp Tours - Explore the mysteries of the Bayou, uncovering beautiful scenery and interesting wildlife along the way.
Places of Interest
- City Park - Take a stroll through the blooming Botanical Gardens or peruse the art hanging at the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Compere Lapin - With Caribbean influence and delicious flavors, plus one of the best cocktail bars in the city, this restaurant shouldn't be missed!
- French Quarter - If you want to experience New Orleans properly, definitely stop by the historic spot for a meal or late night entertainment!
Ajit G.October 2023
Pamela B.June 2023
This charming condo located in the warehouse district is close to the heart of New Orleans. It's the perfect getaway!”
Alan and Stacy K.May 2023
Well appointed studio unit. The building was quiet. It was away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to walk to several wonderful restaurants, the trolley and the water front. It was our first time to NOLA and we loved it.”