Hyatt High Sierra Lodge - Two Bedroom Residence
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge – Two-Bedroom Residence
Situated near the heart of magnificent North Lake Tahoe and privately tucked away behind the Hyatt Regency Hotel, the High Sierra Lodge is the perfect retreat for couples and families alike. This luxurious two-bedroom residence sits on a spacious 1000 square feet and offers spectacular views along with premium access to multitudes of outdoor adventure!
You gorgeous villa is beautifully appointed with striking mountain décor that cements the rustic elegance of this gorgeous home. The living room features ample seating and an earthy stone fireplace and offers access to a lovely private terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped with state of the art, modern appliances, and a large breakfast bar. Enjoy meals at the smooth wooden dining table with your family.
The master bedroom at this beautiful mountain paradise offers a lavish, king-sized bed and an en-suite master bath with a shower and massive, spa soaking tub. The guest bedroom includes two full-sized beds, and each bed is outfitted with plush and resort-quality bedding.
During your stay, you’ll be entitled to a Resident’s Card. Ask for a Rec card, and you’ll be given access to all private Incline Village beaches, Rec Center, and great discounts on skiing at the Diamond Peak Ski Resort, with complimentary bus service twice per hour from the hotel.
The High Sierra Lodge includes all the luxury amenities of the hotel with the living space and privacy of your very own residence. With your stay at this magnificent villa, you’ll have private access to the beach at Lake Tahoe, and access to swimming pools and hot tubs within the clubhouse area. Work out at the state of the art health club with free weights and cardio equipment and then enjoy a rejuvenating treatment at the full-service Stillwater Spa. Golfers will love the access to two championship-level golf courses, the Incline Championship and the Executive Course, and the lodge itself is within five minutes of Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
Any activities can be arranged through the help of the concierge team, including boating, fishing, waterskiing, horseback riding, and more. Relax lakeside or fireside as you enjoy dinner or a delicious cocktail at the Lone Eagle Grille, or join in on the gaming excitement at the full-service Hyatt Regency Resort and Casino, or just relax on your own private balcony.
Enjoy the elegant mountain paradise a trip to the High Sierra Lodge affords!
No Pets Allowed | Handicap Accessible
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort (5 minute drive) - With incredible views of Lake Tahoe, family-friendly terrain, and easy and fun slopes, the entire family will love this ski resort!
- Flume Trail (7 minute drive) - This picturesque, narrow biking trail features stunning views of Lake Tahoe.
- Incline Village Mountain Golf Course (8 minute drive) - This beautiful course features an incredible mountain layout and challenging elevation changes.
- Tahoe Adventure Company (20 minute drive) - This adventure company offers something for everyone, from kayaking to hiking!
Places of Interest
- Sand Harbor Beach (8 minutes drive) - This beach features gorgeous rocky coves and boulders to jump off of!
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park (4 minute drive) - This scenic park contains the popular Sand Harbor beach and has plenty of hiking trails to enjoy.
- Alibi Ale Works and Brewery (3 minute drive) - With delicious beer and a trendy vibe, this brewery is perfect for a casual drink after a day of skiing.
- Lone Eagle Grille (2 minute walk) - This lakeside dining destination offers carefully sourced American cuisine.
- Lake Tahoe (5 minute drive) - Head to Lake Tahoe for a day of water sports and splashing in the waves.
Majo W.February 2021
An excellent choice for a place to stay in Lake Tahoe. It is about 20 min driving from NorthStar sky resort. The staff was great, The condo was spacious and beds were very comfortable. Everything was very clean and disinfected. We expend great family time there. Would certainly stay again. Cheers to Third Home!””
Maggie M.February 2020
Excellent location if skiing at Diamond Peak, there’s a free shuttle bus. There’s a heated pool, jacuzzi, clubhouse, and grills to use. Raley’s (grocery store) is nearby if you want to eat in. And there are a number of good places to eat out. Lone Eagle Grill is a short walk away, and a great place to view the sunset. The condo has nice finishes and fixtures. The beds are comfortable, And bathrooms are large and gorgeous with rain head showers . Kitchen is small but functional, with basic supplies. (Bring your own coffee grinder.) ”