Southampton Vacation Home
Private home in the heart of Southampton's premier vineyards and horse/farm country.
Serves as second home to a young New York family who travels often.
Large home with large swimming pool & jacuzzi tub.
Gym equipped with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, yoga mats and elliptical machine
Extra large fire place
Very secluded and provides lots of privacy.
Beautiful landscaped grounds with plentiful lawn, deck and trees.
Minutes to town restaurants, shops, night life and beach.
Ideal for families & Plenty of parking.
Estate with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Full, and Twin
20 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Laguardia Airport (LGA), or Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
1.5 hours by car (JFK, LGA), 45 minutes by car (ISP)
Eight square acres of natural preserve and horse farms!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Midweek cleaning fee of $400.00.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Southampton Historical Museum - Uncover the history and culture of the Hamptons!
- Parrish Art Museum - This spectacular museum holds numerous, gorgeous works of contemporary art, and is perfect for an afternoon activity!
- Shinnecock Hills - This spectacular golf club offers challenging and exciting play!
- True East Charters - This luxury yacht charter service offers customizable day trips perfectly suited to your needs.
Places of Interest
- Coopers Beach - Bask in the sun at one of the most gogeous beaches in all of the Hamptons!
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard - Wolffer Estate Vineyard has been committed to producing premium, distinctive wines, ciders, and spirits for years, and it a favorite among locals!
- Shinnecock East County Park - This beautiful beach park offers sensational vistas, as provides a great spot for fishing.
- Saint Ambroeus - At Saint Ambroeus, diners can choose from a variety of fine, Italian specialties, and enjoy their meals in the warm, ocean air,
Carl A C.May 2016
But there is a gate. House is in need of some care. House was not clean, ie pots, pans dirty and shoved in the oven. Missing lights, basic tv 12 channels, pool floats filthy. Furniture in living room dirty. I did speak to the owner after and was very nice and apologized and explained it was a"beach house". The name of the house suggest an estate. The grounds were pretty even for the spring. Maybe in the summer you would be outside and not mind the house. Just not what I was expecting.”
Kristine G.April 2016
Great place for family reunions. Large home and parcel. Home is a bit 'tired' but well equipped and comfortable. Centrally located and house manager very accommodating. Looking forward to a return trip next year. ”
Sage G.December 2013
The Southampton address, photos, and description would lead one to expect a luxury property. The location close to town and the main house with four bedrooms is nice although not well outfitted; the remaining three bedrooms are in a "cottage" adjacent to the main home and not in good condition. The home can sleep 20 only if several guests sleep on the floor. One must supply TP, paper towels, garbage bags, soaps, etc. Linens and towels are not matched or in good condition. It would be a great place to stay if you knew what to expect, but it was challenging and embarrassing to accommodate our guests given how we had represented it. We abbreviated our stay when our guests left early. ”