PGA WEST LUXURY LIVING
PGA West Luxury Living
Your luxury vacation home at The Residence Club at PGA West is Spanish Colonial architecture at its finest, designed with stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
The home is fully furnished and decorated in warm earth tones. There are two master suites and a guest casita with a private entrance, a gourmet kitchen with professional-grade appliances, state of the art electronics and high-speed internet, a two-car garage and a splendid great room that seamlessly opens to the magic of the desert beyond. A spacious patio hosts an inviting plunge pool, BBQ and fire pit with surrounding seating - perfect for those starry nights.
Concierge and bell services ensure that your every whim - from tee times to dinner reservations to pre-arrival grocery shopping - is dispatched with the utmost efficiency.
THIRDHOME members enjoy access to five championship courses: PGA West Jack Nicklaus Tournament, PGA West Stadium Golf, PGA West Greg Norman, La Quinta Resort Mountain and La Quinta Resort Dunes. Members also have access to the Owners Clubhouse with a beautifully appointed lounge, covered patio, and a refreshing pool with lap lanes. There is also a fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms for your convenience.
- Note to our guests:
Guests must contact the Concierge at the Club prior to arrival for entry arrangements and further information.
Be advised that arriving before 7 pm Guests will be buzzed in by the front desk. Guests planning to arrive after 7 pm, please communicate with the front desk prior to 7 pm on the day of arrival. The concierge will give you instructions on how to access through the gate, access your villa, etc.
The Residence Club at PGA West will send an email 24 hours prior to arrival, for those arriving after 7 pm, with access information, villa number, and directions to the villa. It will also include a friendly reminder to come up to the Front Desk in the AM to check in and receive any necessary instructions.
*Please note that the golf courses undergo yearly maintenance from September to November. Golfing may be limited during these dates.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3365 square feet, 313 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport and LAX
35 minutes and 2.5 hours respectively by car
The beautiful desert scenes of La Quinta
No Pets Allowed
**There is a $350 per week resort fee for THIRDHOME members which covers concierge services and provides access to the on-site clubhouse, pool, and fitness center.
Activities of Interest
- Relax at Spa La Quinta, renowned for its signature Celestial Shower and outdoor massages under the sun and stars, as well as for traditionl wellness rituals.
- You can play tennis at the award-winning club which has both hard and clay courts.
Places of Interest
- The Gardens of El Paseo - A superb collection of the more thatn 45 upscale shops and fine restaurants in a lush oasis in tune with the natural desert landscape.
- Joshua Tree National Park - Over one million acres of spectacular Mojave and Colorado desert landscape provide dramatic views plus hiking, rock climbing, picnicking and great opportunites for painting and picture taking.
- The McCallum Theatre - Performances by workd famous artists in what has been recongized as one of America's most beautiful theaters.
- Indian Canyons - Palm, Andreas and Murray canyons have been described as a recreational oasis with indigenous flora and fauna that can be observed along foot and equestrian trails.
Sam M.May 2023
great home/location. really enjoyed our stay. ”
Bobby F.October 2023
Very helpful and accommodating staff - Also helped with setting up our apple tv - Everything is very clean! Pool-SPA is a wonderful addition -Landscaping is beautiful - Nice private back yard - Two great master suites! 5 star facility”
Lynn H.December 2022
We stayed at this property over Christmas and it exceeded expectations! Extremely spacious, high ceilings, fabulous stone hot tub with firepit, each of the bedrooms and the casita allowed for exceptional privacy. Kitchen was very spacious with high end appliances. The staff at the clubhouse could not have been more accommodating, even allowing us to use beautiful poinsettia and tabletop Christmas Tree. We definitely hope to return!”