Pinehurst Golf Cottage
Pinehurst Golf Cottage
This beautiful golf cottage is located in Pinehurst, North Carolina. It is extremely well furnished, with four bedrooms and four baths. Situated on 2600 square feet, each bedroom has two beds making for a total of eight. You'll love the stunning golf course views afforded to you by this amazing cottage!
A 60-inch television is available in the great room to watch those exciting sporting events or romantic movies. Known to many as "The Home of American Golf," the Pinehurst Area boasts more than 40 golf courses and attracts visitors from around the world. The history of Pinehurst is long and storied since its early days modeled from a New England village to its cast of famous characters who have walked among the pines.
The serene quality of life has drawn families for generations to the region. From the Village of Pinehurst to the lively boutiques and restaurants of Southern Pines to the quaint railroad town of Aberdeen, there's so much to see and do.
Click the Link Below for a Visual Tour:
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, 2x Queen, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Raleigh-Durham International Airport - RDU
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Forest Creek golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Forest Creek Golf Club (2 minute drive) - Your gorgeous retreat looks out over this stunning course.
- Sandhills Horticultural Gardens (5 minute drive) - Stroll around these lush gardens and enjoy enchanting surroundings.
- Cannon Park/Camelot Playground (10 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will have a blast at this playground and recreational park.
- Rassie Wicker Park (10 minute drive) - With a splash pad, biking trails, and an outdoor hockey rink, what more could you ask for!
- Reservoir Park Lake (7 minute drive) - Head out on the water for a day of fishing!
Places of Interest
- Pinehurst Resort and Spa (10 minute drive) - Head to this relaxing spa for an invigorating treatment.
- Fearrington Village (1 hour drive) - Featuring shops and plenty of options for fine dining, this charming village is ripe for exploring.
- Special Forces Museum (1 hour) - Located in Fayetteville, this museum features an emphasis on US military history.
- Carolina Dining Room (10 minute drive) - Enjoy farm to table dining, including deliciously hearty steaks and great cocktails.
- Lady Bedford's Tea Parlor (10 minute drive) - For a unique change of pace, take high tea with your family at this lovely tea parlor!
Trinnie O.February 2023
Great home with wonderful hosts!”
Judy D.September 2022
Highly recommend this truly unique comfortable home. Pinehurst is wonderful whether you golf or not. The villages of Pinehurst and Southern Pines are lovely small villages. You can be transported back in time. The host’s suggestions were spot on. Thank you!”
Randall C. and Janet D. B.June 2020
Lovely community neighborhood. House has large great room that is wonderful for gathering. Bedrooms and baths are adequate. House and furnishings need a little updating. ”