Crystal Ranch-Your Personal & Private Resort
A Truly Unique Mountain Lodge
With grand views of Utah’s highest peaks and Utah’s Yellowstone River, the Crystal Ranch Lodge & Personal Resort is an intimate, yet luxurious, place to enjoy your Utah vacation. Unlike crowded resorts, the Crystal Ranch is a private, exclusive and quiet get-away. Just you, your special someone, or your family and friends will enjoy the action-packed activities on this 481-acre ranch. The outdoor recreational activities and natural outdoor beauty on the ranch are astounding, but what’s more is that at the end of the day you’ll be relaxing and socializing in one of the West’s great lodges. The Crystal Ranch Lodge & Personal Resort is tucked away in a nearly forgotten corner of Eastern Utah in the Uinta Mountains, but is a relatively short drive from Park City and the Salt Lake City International Airport. Bottom line… Quiet Relaxation and Comfort – The Utah Vacation for You!
You’ll be richly rewarded with great accommodations and very well appointed rooms. The Lodge offers a cozy great room, game room, as well as fantastic bedrooms with private baths. Each bedroom comes with a large HD television, Blu-Ray DVD Player and free hi-speed internet. You will be amazed at the beautiful wilderness views from every window.
At the end of the day, you will kick back and relax with plush comfort of high-end furnishings. As you retire to your comfortable bed, you will sleep like you never have before, under a blanket of a million stars, all while breathing fresh mountain air. You will awake in the morning totally refreshed and reinvigorated, ready for another exciting day full of enjoyment.
Many guests come for the world-class fly fishing on an exclusive stretch of the Yellowstone River with the opportunity to catch trophy brown, brook, cutthroat, and rainbow trout. Other seasonal activities include Ranch Golf, Horseback Riding, ATV Excursions, Snowmobiling, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Wildlife Watching as well as a Photography Clinic with Utah-renowned Willie Holdman (see www.willieholdman.com) and Art Clinics with the famous Al Rounds (see www.alrounds.com) or Utah-renowned Jeff Pugh (see www.jpughart.blogspot.com)! Our guides and instructors are among the best in the world, with the training and experience to make your excursion truly unbelievable!
The Crystal Ranch Lodge & Personal Resort awaits you with open doors - Schedule your Utah vacation at the one-of-a-kind Crystal Ranch today!
General Information & Requirements:
1. Lodging: 100% Trade on Lodging – Lodge sleeps 8-10 people.
2. Food: Full food services are available for cash only (Guests may supply & prepare their own food).
3. Guided Activities: Cash Only - Includes Onsite Fly Fishing (Yellowstone River & all other waters), ATV Riding, Snowmobiling, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and Art, Wildlife Watching & Photography Clinics. Note: With the exception of a camera for photography, all equipment, including fishing flies, is included for Guided-Activities. Guests can bring their own equipment (or rent from our partner) to enjoy the vast National Forest that surrounds the Crystal Ranch.
4. Self-Guided Activities: Free of Charge - Includes the following "Seasonal" non-guided activities: Ranch Golf (must purchase balls), Mountain Biking, *Cross Country Skiing, *Snowmobiling, Snow Shoeing, Hiking, Wildlife Watching & Kayaking (no Fishing on the ranch without Crystal Ranch Guide). *Equipment not included.
5. Taxes: Utah State Sales & Lodging taxes to be paid for in cash.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake International Airport (Salt Lake City, UT)
2.5 Hours by Car
Spectacular Views of the Utah Yellowstone River, Pine & Quaking Aspen Covered Mountains, National Forest, Wildlife. There are no other homes or cabins in view over our 481 acre ranch - we are surrounded by the Ashley National Forest.
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Fly Fishing Tours- (Onsite)
- Horseback Riding Tours
- ATV Riding Tours
- Mountain Biking Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Ranch Golf (Onsite)
- Kayaking on Jackson Lake (Onsite)
Places of Interest
- Ashley National Forest
- Moon Lake
- Dinosaur National Monument