Tahoe Donner Retreat
Tahoe Donner Retreat
*Please note that this is a downstairs unit of another home. The unit covers the entire floor and comes fully equipped with everything included in comparable high-end resorts.
Located in the heart of the Tahoe Donner ski resort, this incredible home is surrounded by lush pine trees, and slopes. With amenities, such as a pool, fitness center, equestrian facilities, and more, your days can be filled with anything and everything. Spend days downhill and cross country skiing in the cooler months, and hiking or mountain biking in the warmer months, all right outside the front door!
Make your way down the private drive and enter to a cozy and welcoming living room with neutral tones. The 1,800 square foot unit is located in a gorgeous log-cabin home where you will have the best views with ample privacy. Take a seat on the plush couches and armchairs, and enjoy the open-concept of the space. After a cold day on the slopes, light the gas fireplace and enjoy a cocktail as everyone reminisces about the exciting day outdoors.
The kitchen offers everything you need to cook up a hearty meal from home. With stunning granite countertops, sleek hardwood floors, knotty hardwood cabinets, and updated appliances, the room fuses together elegance with a rustic twist. Once everything is prepared, enjoy it in front of the fireplace at the country-style dining table. Located next to the sliding glass doors that go out to the back deck, you will have stunning forest and mountains.
There are two cozy bedrooms in the unit, each with a connected half bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen bed. The second bedroom includes two queen beds. Each room offers plenty of privacy, but lovely views of the surrounding property. For additional seating, the couches pullout in the living room.
The back deck offers stunning views of the dense forest and mountains. Since the home is located near the mountains, there are always plenty of fun outdoor activities to take part in. When you’re ready to venture further, head out to Donner Lake, one of the many nearby golf courses, Donner Memorial State Park, or one of the many gourmet restaurants in the area. No matter what time of year, Tahoe Donner Home offers an ideal location to outdoor fun!
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
Queen and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
50 minutes by car.
Mountain and forest views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tahoe Donner Donwhill Ski Resort - Enjoy the on-site skiing, aquatics, massage, fitness center, and more!
- Tahoe Whitewater Tours (10 minute drive) - Get your thrills on the water as you raft through huge waves.
- Coyote Moon Golf Course (15 minute drive) - Lose yourself in the stunning scenery and quiet beauty of this mountain golf course.
- Tahoe National Forest - Extending from the Sierra Nevada to the foothills of the Sierra Crest, this beautiful forest offers numerous hiking trails and striking vistas.
- Donner Memorial State Park - This wonderful state park offers ample opportunities for hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and so much more!
Places of Interest
- Donner Lake - Considered the jewel of the Northern Sierra, Donner Lake offers plenty of fishing, hunting, and so much more!
- Historic Downtown Truckee - Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee whilst exploring unique shops and experiencing the history of this gorgeous railroad town.
- Moody's Bistro and Lounge - With it's sophisticated looks and live jazz, this gourmet restaurant in the Truckee Hotel oozes style.
- Uncorked Truckee - Enjoy homemade dishes and wine in a rustic setting.
Ann W.January 2022
This place was amazing! Great hosts and outstanding cabin! What a great location on top! I highly recommend this place till all other guests!!!”