One of the most desirable addresses in all of Europe, Quinta do Lago is a unique destination, blending magnificent golf courses and grand villas with green umbrella pines, tranquil lakes beautiful sandy beaches and intriguing wildlife from Ria Formosa Natural Park. This incredible four-bedroom villa boasts 2100 square feet and overlooks stunning views of a championship golf course.
This luxury villa comes complete with its own private pool and barbecue area, allowing you to refresh your body and enjoy a delicious, casual lunch after a day on the course. As well as the main seating area, which offers bright and beachy décor, there is a separate television room where you can enjoy a casual movie night with your guests. The kitchen is equipped to help you create culinary delights with ease, and you can either dine indoors or take your meals alfresco on the large patio.
Each of the four bedrooms is lovingly appointed with resort-quality linens and bedding, and offers a welcoming style of décor to make you feel right at home!
The resort offers three of Europe’s finest golf courses, a shopping mall with designer boutiques, and restaurants ranging from cozy and casual pubs to Michelin-Star restaurants. There is a huge range of leisure activities available to you, including tennis, cycling, horseback riding, bird watching, early morning Pilates, hiking, and mountain biking. Enjoy access to a vast, three-kilometer beach backed by towering sand dunes, as well as a multitude of watersports on the Quinta do Lago lake.
Enjoy golf, sun, and luxury at this incredible Portuguese villa!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
Full, Twin, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Faro Airport - FAO
20 minutes by car
Golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Four Top Golf Courses - Enjoy the likes of Quinta do Lago Country Club, San Lorenzo Golf Course, Pinheiros Altos Golf Resort, and Vale do Lobo Royal Golf Course.
- Pinetrees Horse Riding - This lovely facility offers horseback riding and lessons for those who are less experienced.
- Algarve Buggy Tours - Explore the natural landscapes of Algarve by buggy!
- Lago WaterSports Center - This fantastic center offers all types of water activities, ensuring the thrill of a lifetime.
Places of Interest
- Praia Cacela Velha - This gorgeous, untamed beach is picturesque and perfect for relaxation!
- Mar Shopping Algarve - This venue combines a high-end shopping center and an outdoor leisure area.
- Gusto by Heinz Beck - This Michelin-Star restaurant is a leading gourmet destination in the area, featuring a sleek, Scandinavian design and delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
- Casa Velha - This elegant restaurant effortlessly blends French cuisine with Mediterranean flavors.
Jon and Brenda O.October 2023
Great location but property is tired and attention to plumbing and other maintenance would make a big difference. Aircon not up to scratch.”
Juan D.June 2023
Quinta do Lago is without a doubt the best resort in Europe. Casa Branca sits right in the middle of it. Host were really nice and flexible. It’s our second stay. Looking for the third one next year”
José Sergio C.June 2023
The house is confortable has a nice back yard and swining pool Maintenance details in general is necessary But I enjoy it !!”