Gulf Getaway with Deepwater Lagoon
Located in a quiet neighborhood overlooking a tranquil lagoon, this wonderful beach inspired home offers the perfect getaway for your next luxury home exchange in the Keys. With the Gulf of Mexico just moments away, water sports, fishing, and beaches are right out the front door.
Enjoy a private pool and dock from the home itself as you soak up and enjoy the Florida sun.
Enter to a wonderful open coastal oasis, with hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, ocean inspired tones, and plenty of furniture to relax and unwind. The plush couches offer the perfect place to view the lagoon from indoors through the sliding glass doors that lead to the balcony. Enjoy the flat screen television after a long day on the beach and watch the sunset over the lagoon.
The kitchen offers everything you need to cook from home. Cooks will enjoy the full size stainless-steel appliances, the granite countertops, eat-in kitchen bar top, and cabinets filled with supplies. Enjoy meals at the small dining table, or take everything outside to the patio to dine al fresco with the lagoon as your dining scenery.
There are three bedrooms that offer incredible views and the perfect beach-inspired vibe. The master suite offers a king bed, sliding glass doors that lead to the balcony, and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom offers a granite vanity and spacious walk-in shower. The guest bedrooms each feature queen beds, one of which offers an entrance to the balcony.
Downstairs, guests will find more sleeping space with two additional beds. This space can serve as its own private oasis with the kitchenette, dining area, and bathroom. Step out onto the patio through sliding glass doors where you will find the patio furniture and lagoon side pool. Lounge in any of the seating or grill a meal on the gas grill. Dine at another dining table in the shade to take in all the sights and sounds.
Vaca Key and the City of Marathon is filled with beautiful beaches, waterfront dining, and outdoor adventures. When not staying at home, explore the incredible marine and wildlife by snorkeling or taking a Florida Bay or Offshore excursion. Enjoy the long hiking trails in the surrounding parks, and overlook the ocean no matter where you go. For the perfect, beach filled luxury home exchange, spend the week at Gulf front Getaway!
You May Also Be Interested in
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Key West International Airport (EYW) 1 hr, Marathon International Airport (MTH) 5 min., Miami International Airport (MIA) 1.5 Hrs.
5 min to 1.5 hours by car.
Views of the Gulf of Mexico and deep water lagoon.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Garl’s Coastal Kayaking Everglades - Explore the incredible National Everglade Park.
- Key West Golf Club - The only Caribbean style golf course in the United States. Designed by golf legend Rees Jones, this 18 hole par 70 course is suited to players of all abilities.
- Blackfoot Fishing Charters - Based out of Angler House Marina, Blackfoot offers guided flats and backcountry tips in the Upper Florida Keys.
- Far Beach - Spend the day at the beach boating, snorkeling, or swimming!
- Main Attraction offshore and reef fishing.
Places of Interest
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park - Dive through coral reefs, mangrove swamps, and sea grass beds at this amazing marine park.
- Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center - A great throwback type attraction, with amazing and friendly staff.
- Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge - Guests are encouraged to visit to learn more about alligators in their natural habitat.
- Dagny Johnson Key Largo Hammock Botanical State Park - Named after a local environmental activist, this park offers beauty and refuge for endangered animals such as theKey Largo Woodrat and the Key Largo Cotton Mouse.
- Key Largo Fisheries Backyard Cafe - Dine by the ocean on the patio and enjoy handcrafted cocktails and fresh food.
Debra S.October 2022
We did not stay here because of storm”