Still Waters Belize
Still Waters Belize
Just off the coast of the Caribbean lies Ambergris Caye, Belize's largest island spanning 25 miles long. Its main town, San Pedro, graces the southern end of the island, offering visitors and locals unsurpassed scenery, attractions, and adventures, including diving, snorkeling, and sailing.
Known for its diving, Belize offers a host of incredible dive spots, including The Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye, Ambergris Caye, Turneffe Atoll, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, and Placencia. Great Blue Hole is recognized as one of the world's top diving sites and part of the Belize Barrier Reef UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Some of the best fishing and diving facilities in the country are found here; as a matter of fact, it's said one is not a true San Pedrano if one doesn't know how to fish. The town's sandy streets are lined with coconut palms and bustling with golf carts (its main mode of transportation). Most importantly, one of its finest accommodations awaits your stay!
Still Waters is a newly constructed, four-bedroom, a three-bathroom beachfront oasis offering the amenities of a luxury boutique resort within the privacy of your own home. This 3850 square foot home boasts ocean views from almost every room and features everything you need for a relaxing recess, from an infinity pool to a private beach and a full-time staff.
The house layout creates an ideal space for both friends and families to share and enjoy. Each floor has two bedrooms, a living area, and spacious decks with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea. On the first floor, cherry wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances occupy the expansive kitchen. White walls and pendant lighting beautifully complement the natural light flowing in from the living room's wall of windows. A round dining table for eight makes an excellent spot for conversation over dinner. Open the sliding doors for indoor/outdoor living, where you can enjoy a cool ocean breeze from the couch or lounge on the covered deck overlooking the private pool.
Still Waters offers three "master" bedrooms, each with a king bed and a luxurious Cloud mattress, a private porch, and stunning ocean views. Watch the sunrise over the Caribbean from the comforts of your bed, or your private deck, in the downstairs master. The master shares a spacious full bathroom with the second bedroom, featuring one queen bed and three single beds (bunk beds). Follow the beautiful wood staircase to the upstairs living room for game night, or simply enjoy another level of ocean breezes from the hammock on the second-floor deck. Take your pick of two well-appointed bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms and deck access for sunsets or star gazing; the master bedroom has a king bed, and the nautical-inspired "north bedroom" has a king converted from two twins—snuggle up or spread out— the choice is yours!
The yard is decorated with palm trees and never-ending views of the Caribbean's jewel-toned waters. Sip palm-tree-to-table fresh coconut water as you sway in the hammock garden or ocean hammocks, and feel the sand between your toes as you play a game of bocce ball, corn hole, or volleyball on the beach. There is no need to rent either; Still Waters provides four bikes, two stand-up paddleboards, snorkel gear, a tandem kayak, and more! Close enough to town for an easy 15 - 20 minute golf cart ride, yet far enough removed to feel like you are in your own island paradise.
You May Also Be Interested in
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3850 square feet, 358 square meters
King, King, King, and Other
8 guests maximum
San Pedro Airport (SPR)
20 minutes by golf cart
Caribbean Sea and Meso-American Reef
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
There is a mandatory one-time fee of $1,025 fee for each reservation at Still Waters Belize, and the full-time provides the following services:
- house welcome and orientation
- assistance with water sports equipment such as snorkel gear, bicycles, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, beach hammocks, beach chairs, etc.
- 24/7 security
- daily pool cleaning
- daily raking of beach and grounds maintenance
- grocery provisioning and daily trips to buy groceries for guests
- coordination of transportation needs
- coordinating and booking tours, activities, excursions
- daily housekeeping
- daily stocking of the house with drinking water, toiletries, paper goods, dish soaps, cleaning supplies, etc.
- 24/7 maintenance
- 24/7 management and concierge services
Private cooking services are optional and the additional price can be paid directly to the chef:
- $7.00 USD per person = Breakfast
- $10.00 USD per person = Dinner
- Price does NOT include the cost of food
- All meals are served family-style
Activities of Interest
- Scuba Diving
- Fly Fishing
- Stand Up Paddle Board
Places of Interest
- Secret Beach — A must see beach with clear waters and plenty of entertainment and dining options.
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve — Mayan for "Little Channel," Hol Chan Marine has excellent diving, coral reefs, seagrass beds, and mangrove forests.
- Mexico Rocks — A shallow patch reef complex located off the far northern tip of Ambergris Caye is part of the Belize Barrier Reef system in the Caribbean Sea.
- The Blue Hole — The Blue Hole dive is the most famous dive in Belize and is known as one of the best dives in the world and is probably the most recognized dive site by non-divers.
- Rojo Lounge —THE spot for a delicious meal, stop by for great food and service!
- Sail to Caye Caulker — A small Caribbean island off the coast of Belize is divided by a narrow channel called the Split, where there’s a bar and a sandy beach.
- Half Moon Caye – This protected island and natural monument of Belize is located at the southeast corner of Lighthouse Reef Atoll.
- Ambergris Caye — Belize's largest island, is known for its water sports, scuba diving and Caribbean beaches.
- Turneffe Atoll — It is one of three atolls of the Belize Barrier Reef, along with Glover's Reef and Lighthouse Reef, known for excellent diving!
- Placencia — Known for its palm-lined beaches, Placencia is also known for its offshore dive sites on the coral Belize Barrier Reef.
Carol C.April 2022
Joy is everywhere at Still Waters Belize! We found the cool morning tropical breezes a perfect way to start our day as we sipped our coffee on the deck watching the sunrise over the ocean. This zen getaway is a perfect place to escape and recharge from a hectic life. At the same time, there are plenty of things to do and see and we found we couldn’t fit it all in during the week we were there! Pedro and Rosa are nearby to accommodate any request and their meals are fabulous. We look forward to returning again to Still Waters Belize!”
Kent S.February 2022
We had an excellent time at Still Waters! The house was on a beautiful, tucked away setting with direct access to the blue waters of the Caribbean. Furnishings were comfortable and the house was well provisioned. Pedro and Rosa were onsite and ready to assist at every turn, for which we were grateful. Rosa also cooked a fabulous dinner for us one night as well, don't miss that treat! Enjoy your stay, we will be back for sure!”
Ellen and John L.January 2022
Still Waters is a beautiful, unique home right on the water. The back yard is basically the beach! Julie, the owner, was great with communicating; Pedro and Rosa, the caretakers who live on the property, were absolutely wonderful and helped us with everything from directions, getting in touch with the scuba shop, directions, drinking water, etc. We hired Rosa to make us two meals and they were both absolutely delicious. Only downside was the amount of sargussum (sea grass) that was washed up on the beach, so getting into the water from the beach in back of the house wasn't possible. Pedro was out there everyday raking but there's just so much it's a never ending effort. We ate at Matachica (excellent!) and the truck stop for several meals. Golf cart rental through MK Rentals couldn't have been easier. Make sure to bring bug spray as the mosquitos at dawn and dusk are fierce. Thank you Julie for making your home available through ThirdHome.”