Heart of Kaka'ako Luxury Apartment
Heart of Kaka'ako Luxury Apartment
Situated in Kaka'ako, Honolulu's vibrant and ever-growing hip neighborhood, this luxury apartment blends the serenity of a tropical Hawaiian getaway with the conveniences and comforts of an exciting urban metropolis.
Guests and residents alike enjoy easy access to the neighboring restaurants, shops, and movie theaters, a two-minute walk to the ocean, and exceptional amenities one would come to expect at an upscale accommodation. Indulge in resort-style amenities, including a lap pool; family activity area with children's play area and leisure pool; outdoor pavilions and cabanas for dining and grilling; state-of-the-art fitness center; steam and sauna rooms; private movie theater; guest suites; private dining room with catering kitchen; karaoke room; dog park area; and surfboard and bicycle storage areas. Saving the best for last, this lavish property also hosts a rooftop Sky Terrace offering panoramic views of the city and ocean, both sweetly complemented by the sunset each night.
This modern and immaculate two-bedroom, two-bathroom residence is just as stunning inside as its lavish counterparts outside. The large floorplan is bright and airy, with floor-to-ceiling windows and gorgeous oak wood flooring. Enjoy the breeze and panoramic view through the signature 'wing' swing glass door. Modern decor and comfortable furniture abound the living room and bedrooms, and the kitchen sports stunning Bosch appliances and Grohe fixtures.
The building offers direct private access to Whole Foods Market, so grab your favorite picnic-style snacks and beverages before heading to Ala Moana Beach Park! Foodies will adore Kaka'ako's incredible food scene, shopaholics will flock to the four-story Ala Moana Center, and everybody will rave over Honolulu's scenic beaches, including the famous Waikiki Beach!
You May Also Be Interested in
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 940 square feet, 88 square meters
Queen and Full
4 guests maximum
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
35 minutes by car
Mountain, ocean, city, and Diamond Head views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Honolulu Museum of Art (HoMA)
- Honolulu Zoo
- Bishop Museum
- Swimming with turtles
- Ala Moana Shopping Center
Places of Interest
- Ala Moana Beach Park (walking distance) — This 100-acre park with a man-made beach offers usually calm surf, plus tennis courts & a pavilion.
- Iolani Palace (5 minute drive) — Opulent 19th-century home of Hawaii’s last monarchs operating as a museum with tours & exhibits.
- Aliʻiolani Hale (5 minute drive) — Home to the State Supreme Court, this historic building has a courtyard with a famed gold statue.
- Waikiki Beach (10 minute drive) — One of the best and most popular beaches on Oahu, especially known for great surfing.
- Diamond Head (20 minute drive) — Iconic volcanic peak, home to hiking trails & remains of historical military fortifications.
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial (20 minute drive) — Site commemorating the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, featuring USS Arizona Memorial, museum & galleries.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve (25 minute drive) — Known for it’s snorkeling, this beachfront protected park offers a coral reef & diverse marine life.
Rhonda N.March 2023
Had a wonderful week in Robert’s 18th floor condo. The location is perfect, connected to Whole Foods and surrounded by a lot of restaurants and places to eat. The condo itself has floor to ceiling windows with an amazing view, and the building has security, a really nice workout room and access to the private pools. The best part of the stay was Robert’s amazing communication and recommendations before and during the entire stay! We really hope we are able to visit there again :)”
Laura and Grant G.September 2022
Excellent Location, Owner was extremely helpful, and Whole Foods in the building was a game changer! A lovely home with a fantastic host. Watched the sun rise over the beach each morning. Will absolutely stay here again. ”