Beech Mountain House
Elevated adventures await at 5,506 feet in the charming town of Beech Mountain! Stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Beech Mountain House and enjoy easy access to a list of winter activities - skiing at Beech Mountain Resort, ice skating in Alpine Village, and more.
Located in Beech Mountain, this pet-friendly property features accommodation with a balcony. Equipped with 3 bedrooms, the House boasts a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.
INDOOR LIVING: 4 flat-screen TVs, wood-burning fireplace, 8-person dining table, game room w/ board games & table, open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, toaster oven, full knife set, dishware & flatware
OUTSIDE HANGOUT: Expansive deck, 2 dining tables, gas grill, swinging bench, balcony w/ seating, scenic views, fire pit
During the summer, hike to the summit in the Emerald Outback to relish panoramic Blue Ridge Mountain views. Return to this abode each day featuring a cozy interior, large deck, and plenty of space to host those special family-bonding moments.
Treat the family to mile-high relaxation and year-round outdoor recreation when you stay at this fully equipped home near mountain trails, village restaurants, golf courses, and family-friendly attractions!
**To ensure greater security, the property has 24-hour surveillance through CCTV set in the entrance of the property**
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1565 square feet, 146 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Elk River Airport
20 minutes by car
Enjoy beautiful views from hill just above Beech Mountain House!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Pet fee (paid pre-stay)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort - Spend the day on the slopes, hiking with amazing panoramic views, disc golf, biking, and more!
- Edge of the World - Spend the day whitewater rafting, kayaking, and climbing with a guide.
- Off the Grid Mountain Adventures - Ride a UTV through the mountains and truly immerse yourself in the rough terrain and wilderness.
- Beech Mountain Sledding Hill - Perfect for family fun, enjoy the free hill and going up and down the snow all day!
Places of Interest
- Mast General Store in Valle Crusis
- Grandfather Mountain – There are fantastic hiking trails that offer stunning sights and wildlife. A trip to Grandfather Mountain is not complete without going to the Mile High Swinging Bridge which offers the best views of the area.
- Beech Mountain Brewing Company - Located in the ski village, enjoy local brews with a view!
- Linville Gorge Wilderness Area and Falls - Among mountain formations, enjoy the natural falls, trails, and wildlife.
- Land of Oz - Follow the yellow brick road to family fun with special events.
- 5506' Sky Bar - Accessible by lift or foot, this mountain top bar offers the perfect oasis after an action packed day.
- Famed Biltmore Estate
- Asheville, NC
- Village of Blowing Rock
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Blowing Rock – The strong wind that blows upwards from the gorge forces the snow to fall backwards on Blowing Rock and the beauty of the area makes a trip here well worth the visit.
- Grandfather Trout Farm – Pay only for what you catch the trout farm will provide you with the equipment necessary for fantastic fishing. You can also get them to clean the fish for you.