Welcome to Sunset Beach! This stunning oceanfront home is the quintessential Southern California beach destination. The upper unit consists of the second and third floors and an incredible rooftop deck with a fireplace.
Step into the primary and open concept living space, and you will be blown away by the panoramic floor-to-ceiling views of the ocean. Sit on the luxurious couch in front of the gorgeous fireplace and enjoy each other's company over a morning cup of coffee or a late-night glass of wine.
The kitchen is a chef's dream with a large island and gas burner stove. There are two pleasant options to enjoy a meal with your loved ones; the counter seats or the large wood dining table.
The 3800 square feet of space includes five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage. Four of the bedrooms in the home offer king-size beds, while a fifth bedroom has two sets of bunk beds, perfect for the kids.
Known for its incredible surf, Huntington Beach is relaxed and welcoming, with stunning beaches and sunny skies. You and your family will enjoy exploring the coastal town and its surrounding cities. Fish, surf, swim, bike, or tan, you can not go wrong with any way you decide to spend your Southern California vacation. From Huntington Beach Pier to Balboa Pier, the fun is truly endless.
*If you need additional parking, Sunset Beach sits within a green belt of non-metered overnight public parking. There is typically parking all around the home at all times of the year.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3800 square feet, 354 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Other
12 guests maximum
Long Beach Airport (LGB)
20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Theme Parks
Places of Interest
- Bolsa Chica State Beach (5 minute drive)- The beach extends 3 miles from Warner Avenue in Sunset Beach south to Seapoint Avenue, where the Huntington City Beach begins.
- Huntington State Beach (10 minute drive)- This beach has moderate to good surf, fishing, volleyball courts, basketball courts, bathrooms, and fire-rings for bonfires.
- Huntington Beach Pier (10 minute drive)- At the west end of Main Street and west of Pacific Coast Highway. At 1,850 feet in length, it is one of the longest public piers on the West Coast.
- Huntington Central Park East (10 minute drive)- Calm and relaxing this Idyllic park is great for bird-watching
- Balboa Pier (25 minute drive) - Visit this Iconic landmark with fishing & an eatery.
Thomas J.September 2023
You could not get a better location. Away from the crowded Huntington Beaches, life guard station right out front. Constant show of surfers and wind surfers. Well designed property, but since it is a rental it was a bit worn, Very functional for the beach lovers. Game room on top floor was a hit with the kids in the evenings. Great restaurants in area - some walkable. Includes two car garage for off street parking.”