Modern Home With a View of San Francisco Bay
Beautiful Hilltop Home in Tiburon
This beautiful hilltop home, on a lovely, level cul-de-sac, makes a wonderful getaway. You have access to charming downtown Tiburon, where you can stroll or bike along San Francisco Bay, stop for lunch in one of our many delightful cafes, or simply walk out of the house with a picnic lunch and hike in glorious open space while surrounded by magnificent views of San Francisco and the bay.
The home has two levels, with four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. As you enter the house on the main entry level, you look straight onto large living room windows with a view of the bay and Sausalito. The master suite and the dining room have similar majestic views. High ceilings and lots of natural light make this home especially appealing.
If it happens to be a chilly evening, fireplaces warm up the family room, the master bedroom, and the living room. The powder room and kitchen are both also on this entry-level.
The kitchen is wonderfully equipped with everything you need to prepare any meal you choose, from the simplest salad to an elaborate feast. The granite and concrete countertops make this an inviting place to cook. The family room adjacent to the kitchen has a circular booth and table, a charming fireplace, and comfortable seating.
Downstairs, you will find three more spacious bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, one with a queen, and one with two twins. These bedrooms share a full bathroom. There is also a very large office /media room, printer, scanner, and a comfortable sectional sofa to enjoy watching a movie on our 40” screen television. Adjacent to this room is an additional full bath with a unique roman tub and sauna.
End your day as you sit on one of two decks, enjoy a glass of wine, and watch one of our glorious sunsets over the bay.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
San Francisco Airport (SFO)
45 minutes by car
View of bay and mountains
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tours
Places of Interest
- Angel Island — Tiburon Ferry (5 minutes by car to ferry, then 10 minute ferry ride) — Many things to do on this beautiful island
- The Golden Gate Bridge (15 minutes by car) — One of the most internationally recognized symbols of California.
- Alcatraz Island (30 minutes by car) — This small island was once a fort, a military prison, and a maximum security federal penitentiary.
- Paradise Beach Park (15 minutes by car) — Beautiful park at the water’s edge features gorgeous views of the Bay
- Tiburon Railroad & Ferry Depot Museum (5 minutes by car) — Tiburon’s extensive history in the maritime and railroad industries are chronicled here
- Downtown Tiburon (5 minutes by car) — Enjoy the great outdoors while experiencing exquisite dining and shopping near the water.
Martin G.August 2022
Terrific owners, great location, wonderful views! Has excellent restaurants in the area. A great place to beat the heat in the summer. Convenient ferry to San Francisco and location is very close to Sausolito and Mill Valley.”