Wainscott Farmhouse and Private Cottage, Walk to the Beach
This stunning classic Hampton home is newly renovated with modern amenities, including extensive professional childproofing. With a large yard, the property is 1.35 acres, 1 mile from Beach Lane, one of the Hamptons' most private and beautiful beaches!
The main house and cottage combined are 3500 sq feet. The property sleeps 14 with two pull-out couches. You will enjoy an unobstructed farm view on the west side of the property; other sides are fenced in or covered by private hedging.
Not only are both houses on this property well appointed, but the location itself is truly remarkable- real old-school Hamptons with powerful energy you just don't get anymore: the sound of waves crashing at night, the smell of genuinely fresh ocean air, a colorful array of chirping birds, incredible sunsets over the reserve farmland, loads of space for kids to safely run and explore, local famous farm stand, a walk to one of the most spectacular Hamptons beaches (permit parking making it very private), and safe south of the highway location.
Most neighbors are year-rounders who do not rent, and it is quiet at night. For security measures, the property has a monitored alarm system with emergency call-outs, a unique code per tenant, and video security cameras to track vendors and deliveries to the property, which record the front porch and driveway activity.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
14 guests maximum
Living Room sleep sofa /futon
Guest Room 1 double,
Guest Room 2 Queen.
Lower Level Master Bedroom: Queen
Upper Level Guest Bedroom: King
Upstairs Master: Queen
Media Room: Large room with brand new pull out sofa and TV and sleep sofa /futon.
East Hampton Private Airport / JFK
5 minute drive / 1 hour 45 minutes
Unobstructed farm view on west side of property, other sides are fenced in / covered by privet hedging
Guest Members are required to leave the Host Residence in the condition it was found at the beginning of the Stay.
Guest Member is required to be responsible with property resources and utilities such as HVAC systems, electricity and water.
Animals are accepted with an additional pet cleaning fee of $500
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hank's Pumpkintown - Join local residents in the summer and fall for sweet corn, apple, and pumpkin picking, as well some of the best cider donuts you'll ever have.
- Ditch Plains - Catch a wave at this popular surf break!
- Surf Lodge - Free concerts at the Surf Lodge are one of the best parts about summer in the Hamptons!
- Pollock-Krasner House - Explore the abstract painter's still in-tact home, where he laid giant canvas on the floor to create his masterpieces.
Places of Interest
- Wainscott Beach - Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons!
- Wolffer Estate & Vineyard - Hang with the locals at this gorgeous vineyard, enjoying live music while you sip on a glass of rosé.
- Sag Harbor - walk through the historic port town with its coffee shops and wonderful restaurants
- East Hampton village - short drive to one of the most beautiful Hampton villages
- Duryea's - Grad a table outside at this historic seafood restaurant, and dine on a dozen oysters and fresh baked clams!