Unit 1 Historic Biltmore Village Condo
Historic Biltmore Village
This skylit unit is in the Heart of Historic Biltmore Village and would be The Vanderbilt's choice of getaway in the 21st century. Walk to dozens of local restaurants, art galleries, and small independent shops, only a block from the entrance to the Biltmore Estate and less than one mile to the hospital complex. Getting downtown is a $5 Uber or a two-mile walk. This unit was specifically built for hosting guests with luxury and comfort in mind.
This space is perfect for your stay in Asheville with skylights and modern finishes with homey touches. The spacious bedroom includes a comfy queen-sized bed and armoire. The central area off the kitchen has a fold-down futon. A well-appointed kitchen means you could stay in, but it's rarely needed with so many restaurants, shopping, and breweries outside the entrance to your home away from home.
This home includes all the amenities you would expect from a 5-star rated accommodation, including some special surprises. A coded lockbox allows 24-hour access during your stay.
Townhome with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet, 66 square meters
4 guests maximum
Pull out queen sofa
Located in Historic Biltmore Village
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Zip Lining
- Water rafting
- Water fall hunting
- Bike the Blue Ridge Trail
- Birding, wildlife viewing
Places of Interest
- Downtown Asheville - Lining the streets of this walkable neighborhood you'll find a wide array of independent shops, craft breweries, and some of the best dining options in the southeast
- The Biltmore - ake a tour of George W. Vanderbilt’s winter chateaux
- Antler Hill Village - great dining, shopping, and family activities available
- Blue Ridge Parkway - Dubbed “America’s favorite drive,” this 469-mile scenic road passes right through Asheville and serves as your gateway to outdoor adventure.
- Mt. Mitchell - king of the Blue Ridge standing at over 6,000 feet in elevation.
- Folk Art Center - located on the Blue Ridge Parkway it’s filled with the crème de la crème of regional handmade crafts
- Botanical Gardens of Asheville