The Rise Penthouse
This penthouse is situated within The Rise resort's desirable and exclusive location, capturing the natural light, a whisper-quiet position and privacy.
This stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse has just been listed following a high quality refurbishment. It has been stylishly finished to create a sleek, beach view penthouse retreat.
The architects have used wood, stone and corrugated iron to create a distinctive exterior that is sympathetic to the native surroundings, incorporating nature-inspired ponds and waterfalls.
Fitted out with all the latest, modern high-end appliances that you could wish for your luxury, home away from home stay, including huge Smart TV, all the On-demand TV channels including Netflix, Disney and Stan.
This penthouse boasts impressive views, opening up to the spacious, air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen areas. Large sliding doors open the living room to the balcony with a six-seater dining table and outdoor lounge.
With a full kitchen, separate dining areas and seating areas, laundry, 2 large bathrooms and 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, this apartment really does feel more like a home.
Enjoy stunning views and the best sunsets in Noosa, with mountains, river and ocean views from the balcony. This apartment offers a truly unique stay in Noosa, in a fantastic resort location with stylish tropical gardens and grounds and a heated pool and spa.
Secure, undercover parking is available; no need to worry about parking in busy tourist spots. The property is close to different places and activities to visit and discover, such as Noosa's famous Hastings Street, and Noosa Main Beach is on the other side of the hill.
A short stroll away is Hastings St and Noosa Junction Precincts with plenty of cafes and restaurants or self cater and eat in and enjoy the best sunsets in Noosa.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1517 square feet, 141 square meters
King, Queen, and Twin
5 guests maximum
Sunshine Coast Airport
About 30 minutes by car
Overlooking the Ocean, Noosa River and the Hinterland
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Strictly no smoking in the condo or on the balcony.
Prior to Guest's arrival, a resort fee has to be paid directly to the Host. The daily resort fee of US$75 / night covers parking, heated pool and spa, front desk, beach towels etc.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Noosa Main Beach (3 mins drive) one of the only north-facing beaches on the east coast of Australia. Its gentle waves are favoured by families and those learning to surf, and its soft white sand is dotted with sun worshippers all year round.
- Noosa River (15 mins drive) venture the river which extends through a series of lakes up to the Noosa Everglades and is best experienced by canoe, kayak or river cruise.
- Hastings Street (3 mins drive) a hub of activity day and night, with a steady stream of diners relishing the cuisine and cocktails of exclusive restaurants and bars. Noosa’s cafes, ice-cream parlours, bars and fashion boutiques are always full of life.
- Noosa Hill (15 mins drive) go hiking to some of Noosa’s many mountaintop lookouts, or spend an adventurous day abseiling, hiking or mountain biking at the volcanic formation of Mount Tinbeerwah
Places of Interest
- Mount Tinbeerwah (21 mins drive) be greeted with breathtaking 360 degree views over the Noosa region, Sunshine Coast hinterland and the Pacific Ocean.
- Noosa National Park (6 mins drive) an area of more than 4,000 hectares, including sections surrounding Lake Weyba, Peregian and Coolum. Noosa is home to several rare and threatened species. Explore kilometres of walking tracks of all grades.
- Eumundi Markets (21 mins drive) Australia's biggest and best artisan market!
- Australia Zoo (1 hour drive) know as an important center for the conservation of different species.
- Glass House Mountains ( 1 hour drive) One of the best view points in Queensland, stunning volcanic views!