Modern Loft next to the Heart of Paris
There are plenty of places to see and visit around Asnières-Sur-Seine. Whether you love shopping or cultural activities, there is something for all tastes!
It is known worldwide for its iconic sites and museums, such as the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower. The city is also known for its high-quality gastronomy, the numerous terraces, cafés and for being one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
This lovely loft is conveniently located in a tranquil area of Paris, where guests will enjoy a perfect base to explore the city of love while enjoying a nice neighbourhood.
Visitors are welcomed by elegant and bright living areas featuring an American-style living/dining room and kitchen with soft and contemporary decor creating a warm and pleasant feel.
Six guests will have a fantastic and comfortable relaxing spot with two double bedrooms.
This private residence will delight visitors as they are nearby local shops and restaurants to explore and within a short distance from the centre of this stunning capital.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1829 square feet, 170 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Two bedrooms with Queen Size beds (160x200)
One bedroom with a full bed (140x200)
One sofa bed in the TV room (160x190)
Paris Airport-Le Bourget
37 minutes by car
Quiet modern home / loft very convenient to visit Paris
Non smoking policy is applied in this property
A mandatory service (and parking) service fee of $180 per week will be required, to be paid directly to the Host upon arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Arc de triomphe du Carrousel. Visit this magnificent monument and discover the gardens!
- Basilique du Sacré-Cœur. Enjoy the fantastic views of the city and have a delicious picnik by nearby places.
- Montmartre. There are numerous cafés along the small streets. Take a café au lait, a croissant and enjoy the music of the street musicians. There are also artists who will paint you as a souvenir.
Places of Interest
- Pont Neuf. One of the most romantic bridges in Paris. Constructed in 1578 under Henri IV, the bridge is thought to be the oldest stone bridges in the city.
- Pont de la Concorde. It connects the Place de la Concorde and the Quai des Tuileries with the Quai d'Orsay and runs exactly to the Palais Bourbon.
- Cathédrale de Notre-Dame de Paris. Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris is the most visited monument in France. It is a true jewel of Gothic art.