Cap sa Sal Studio
Begur is a lovely seaside town in the department of Baix Emporda in the Catalonia region of Spain. It is close to the Costa Brava coast between L'Estartit and Palamos.
This charming town has a lovely old centre with narrow cobbled streets, a pleasant central square and lots of beautiful, well-preserved houses, including several grand colonial houses.
This little town has something to do for all tastes, fantastic local shops to discover, and a well-kept castle from where you get fabulous sea views. Its great beaches of sandy shores and blue waters and an excellent location from nearby cities and popular destinations all along the Costa Brava.
This fantastic apartment is located in the private complex of Cap Sa Sal.
It was designed for its guests to enjoy and relax while visiting this incredible corner of the Costa Brava.
It has two double rooms of the Suite type with a King Size bed.
Two bathrooms with shower fully equipped kitchen with indoor table for four people.
On the terrace overlooking the sea and Aiguafreda beach, guests will find a table and a sofa where they can enjoy pleasant meals with family or friends.
A perfect house to enjoy the Empordà and feel at home. Visitors can access the pool from a lift and a tunnel in the rocks, and by walking along the cliffs, they can get private solariums with umbrellas and sun chairs. This incredible place is so peaceful all year! Around, a forest of centuries-old pines floods the atmosphere with this beautiful aroma of pine and salt.
Guests will enjoy the Mediterranean Sea in its most splendid view!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1969 square feet, 183 square meters
King and King
5 guests maximum
Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport
1h 55 minutes drive
Enjoy views to the treetops of Palau Robert in the heart of Barcelona.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hike the coastline around Platja de Fornells. While the sand is a little coarse, the beaches along the way make for a perfect spot for sunbathing or diving in the crystal-clear water to view the marine life in the area.
- Platja Cala d'Aiguablava. On the right of the cove stands the beautiful Parador de Aiguablava, a luxury hotel. To the left, a number of other lovely coves can be found, making it an ideal spot for a leisurely stroll along the coast.
- Parc de l'Arbreda in Begur. The beautiful park is ideal for relaxing in the fresh air, enjoying a picnic with views across to the castle of Begur.
Places of Interest
- Begur Castle (9 mins drive) Overlooking the city makes for a pleasant walk and a beautiful panoramic view over the city to the sea. In spring, beautiful wildflowers grow in profusion among the ruins.
- Platja d'En Malaret. The pretty sandy beach is small and secluded but overlooks beautiful crystal-clear waters.
- Platja Fonda. The sand is coarse and grainy, while the water is crystal-clear and perfect for a swim or leisurely paddle. Its natural setting makes it one of the most beautiful beaches along the coastline of Begur.
Jerry P.October 2023
We couldn't have been more pleased with our vacation unit. It was just as the photos depicted and more. The terrace was spectacular, huge, well furnished and the prettiest of all of the units. Paul, the owner, was responsive and her place was renovated beautifully. One couldn't ask for a better location to swim in the sea and in the infinity pool (a bit cool in October but refreshing all the same). There was an abundance of pool and sea deck lounges and umbrellas and I imagine this area is packed in the summer, especially when the two bars/cantinas at Cap Sa Sal are open. We prefer to try new destinations as there are so many areas of the world to explore but we would definitely return to Cap Sa Sal if we have a free week and one becomes available.”
James H.May 2023
Perfect stay. Accommodations were as described. Spacious, views are even better in person. Nice beach breezes. Parking was right out front. Gorgeous area and lots of perfect walking paths. Such a great area to explore without even having to drive much. Host was responsive to any questions. Would have been nice to have had a book on site to give wifi info, info about trash, tips for local beaches, restaurants, sites to visit. Overall, very highly recommended! ”