Though you may feel like you are "away from it all," you are really just minutes from Dollywood, Douglas Lake, Tanger Outlets, the artesian community, local attractions, restaurants, theaters, and shops downtown Sevierville and Pigeon Forge.
This wonderful six bedroom, six bath, 5300 sq ft home that sleeps up to 18 is only a short distance away from Gatlinburg and experience the Great Smoky Mountains. When you retreat to our magnificent cabin, you will be surrounded by home comforts in a serene Tennessee setting. In winter, you may enjoy "Winterfest" or skiing and snow tubing in Ober Gatlinburg.
In warmer seasons, you can take advantage of the water sports and activities of Douglas Lake, visit beautiful Cade's Cove, Dollywood/Splash Country Amusement Park, or simply relax in a rocking chair on one of our decks.
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5300 square feet, 493 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
18 guests maximum
Knoxville- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)
45 minutes by car
Smokey Mountain Views!
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park - Come enjoy bubbling creeks, pristine forests, delightful waterfalls, beautiful vistas, and so much more!
- Smokey Mountain Deer Farm & Horseback Riding - A unique barnyard environment nestled in a 140 acre foothills setting!
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area - With ice skating, nature excursions, skiing and fine dining, this park offers mountain fun for all ages.
- Hillside Winery - Specializing in Italian style and bubbly wines, you won't want to miss out on a tour here!
- River Romp - Tube down the Little Pigeon River through the majesty of the Smokies!
Places of Interest
- Dollywood (20 minute drive)- With more than 40 rides, 15 exceptional shows, five of the South's largest festivals, Southern-style dining, and the friendliest employees in the world...Dollywood is an award-winning destination!
- Chubby's Deli (10 minute drive)- The best homecooking in Sevierville for a great price!
- Tennessee Legend Distillery (20 minute drive) - A unique distillery capturing the legendary recipes of the mountains with distinct flavors and skillful craftsmanship.
- Pigeon Forge (25 minute drive)- Take a day trip to this number one tourist destination!
Zach G.August 2020
The Hummingbird house had plenty of room to spread out and is a nice layout. The property is certainly rustic, but fitting of the Sevierville/Gatlinburg area. The hosts were very communicative and helpful as well! ”
Amy Jo R.January 2018
Our stay at Hummingbird was perfect. The house is ideal for sharing with families and friends. The layout offered plenty of social space for hanging out, while the bedrooms provided complete privacy each with its own bathroom. The third floor was quite the hot spot with a pool table, foosball, air hockey and a wet bar/coffee bar. I would’ve loved more time to sit in the rocking chairs on any of the 3 balconies but did find a moment to soak in the hot tub outside on the side porch. The hosts were easy to communicate with, and check in and check out was a breeze. After our activity-filled days spent exploring the area, it was a great place to come back to and relax. ”