Villa Dar Jasmine | Marrakesh
Villa Dar Jasmine | Marrakesh
Feel all the magic of Marrakech, away from the crowds, in a precious retreat. Villa Dar Jasmine is ideally situated just a few kilometres from the centre of Marrakesh, in one of the city's most popular, authentic, and safest quarters.
Upon entering the front doors, you will be blown away by the home's beauty. The courtyard showcases a pool and tropical gardens to enjoy an al fresco meal or a glass of wine. Enjoy breakfast on the poolside, dining room, or in expansive central areas. The property is divided into two traditionally designed areas facing the swimming pool.
The main house has three bedrooms, and the smaller one has two bedrooms and ample space to enjoy lovely moments with family and friends. Guests will enjoy a beautiful Hammam, Bikes and sports equipment provided.
All the bedrooms and common areas are decorated with a traditional Moroccan design allowing our guests to indulge their senses entirely.
This gorgeous property is bright and fresh, and the design combines elements of the Moroccan traditional home's contemporary architecture and decoration.
You May Also Be Interested in
Pets Welcome Upon Approval | Handicap Accessible
Villa with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 1 half bath, 7534 square feet, 700 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
15 minutes drive.
Internal gardens and swimming pool area.
- Chef services: breakfast, lunch and dinner (Moroccan or international cuisine)
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal driver (half or full day)
- Hammam ritual
Activities of Interest
- Camel ride - Discover Marrakech’s verdant oasis from the top of a camel on this sunset camel ride.
- Quad ride in the rocky desert - Hop onto your quad bike for an adrenaline-pumping, 2-hour spin travelling through ancient Berber villages with your guide enjoying panoramic views.
- Moroccan Cooking Class - Get ready for the ultimate tajine experience on this one of a kind tour in Marrakech.Receive a Moroccan masterclass on this Marrakech tour that will send you home with supreme, inside knowledge of tajine making
- Pottery Workshop - Partake in one of Morocco’s most colorful living traditions during this hands-on, VIP ceramics workshop.
- Babouch Making Workshop - On this tour, take part in a hands-on workshop led by a local craftsman, learn how the leather is dyed and prepared, and make your very own pair of Babouch slippers to take home
Places of Interest
- Medina & Souks - (market streets) with carpet dealers lying in wait around every corner. Each section has its own speciality - slippers, spices, lamps and jewellery. The medicinal lotions and potions are particularly interesting.
- Jemâa El Fna square - A UNESCO heritage site is a gathering place and unofficial stage for street theatre.
- Jardin Majorelle - A gift to the city by Yves Saint Laurent, the Jardin is home to over 300 plant species from five continents.
- Koutoubia Mosqu - The largest and most famous of Marrakech’s many mosques, Koutoubia Mosque is also the city’s most prominent navigational landmark.
Jackie E.December 2023
We have stayed in many 3rd home properties across the world. This was one of the best ever! It's in enchanted Marrakesh -- a magical place. Reda welcomed us to his beautifully loved Villa, which showed off more Moroccan architecture, gardens and cultural artistry than most usual tourist's sites (who needs Palaces and Marjorelle gardens when you are living in a more splendid setting and waking up to your own blooming rose garden every morning ?) But what makes Villa Dar Jasmine such a spectacular experience is the people. Fires were silently lit in the hearth every evening, tea was brewed every morning, we had genuine care and hospitality from the whole staff. Leading this team is the AMAZING Chaima who helped arrange every aspect of our incredible trip. She is light and joy and made our trip unforgettable. Thank you to the whole team !”