Cadushi Cove | With a Resort-style Pool
Cove Villa | With a Resort-style Pool
The gorgeous Cove Villa is the perfect vacation home for families or large groups looking for comfortable and spacious accommodation in Aruba. With four bedrooms and three full baths, this Villa can comfortably sleep up to ten guests across six beds. Two of the bedrooms are ensuite, providing additional privacy for guests.
The outdoor space is truly spectacular, with a massive private area for guests to enjoy. Take a dip in the all-new resort-style pool with a built-in bar and in-pool sun loungers. The outdoor dining table can seat up to eight guests, making it the perfect spot for a group meal or outdoor gathering. Guests can also enjoy a game of cornhole, with a set provided by the Villa.
Santa Cruz, Aruba, is a beautiful and peaceful neighborhood, and the Villa is located in the nearby community of Piedra Plat. Guests can easily explore the area on foot, with popular attractions like Hooiberg Mountain and Casibari Rock Formation just a short walk away. The neighborhood also features several small stores and snack shops, making it easy to pick up essentials and grab a quick bite to eat.
For those looking to explore beyond the immediate area, Arikok National Park and all of Aruba's famous beaches are just a few minutes away by car. Guests can take in the park's stunning natural beauty, which features various landscapes, from rocky coastlines to lush forests. And with so many beaches to choose from, guests can spend their days swimming, sunbathing, and enjoying a variety of water sports.
Be sure to stop by Palm Beach for a world-class dinner, a delightful dessert at the Gelatissimo Bus, and then a light filled with dancing.
With so much to see and do in the area, guests will have plenty of options to keep them entertained throughout their stay on "One Happy Island!"
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, Other, and Other
10 guests maximum
Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
10 minutes by car
Desert and Mountain Views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Other things to note:
The guest is required to sign a form at check-in that states that the rental property and all of its contents are offered in good order. The guest is responsible for a $500 fee if evidence of smoking is discovered inside the home.
Crib, Play Pen, High Chair, and Car Seat rentals are available for $25 each/reservation.
The nightly rate displayed is for guests 1-6. For bookings with 7-10 guests, an additional fee of $15 per guest, per night, will apply.
Activities of Interest
- Aruba Aloe Factory Museum and Store
- Museo Historico Aruba (Fuerte Zoutman)
- Kayaking, Paddle-boarding
Places of Interest
- Palm Beach — A resort area on the northern coast known for its calm waters and long sandy strip lined with bars and restaurants
- Conchi Natural Pool — Natural Pool, also known as "conchi" or "Cura di Tortuga", is a natural pool of water located in a very remote area in east Aruba
- Arikok National Park — Protected, geologically diverse natural area featuring hiking, historic caves & beach access
- Butterfly Farm — Nature sanctuary home to hundreds of butterflies in a rainforest-like enclosure, offering tours
- Philip's Animal Garden — Park for rescued exotic mammals, reptiles, birds & farm animals, with feeding & petting encounters