Elegant Family Home
Elegant Family Home
Located near the famous "Bois de Boulogne", this apartment is ideally situated for nature-loving families, with tennis courts and a swimming pool just across the street. Additionally, the apartment is conveniently located near several metro stations, providing easy access to explore all Paris offers.
This magnificent family apartment in Paris' highly desirable 16th arrondissement boasts a generous 2690 square feet of living space spread over three floors, providing ample space for everyone to relax and enjoy. The must of this beautiful home is undoubtedly its spacious garden terrace, which is perfect for enjoying meals or entertaining guests.
Inside, the apartment is full of unique features and elegant touches, such as the stunning stone cabochon flooring in the living room and dining room kitchen and a magnificent staircase that adds a touch of grandeur to the space. The property also boasts a charming library, creating the perfect space for quiet family evenings.
Touches of wooden elements with a classical style and vibrant colours add a lively and elegant ambience. Modern and classic decor blend gives this private residence a unique character and atmosphere.
One of the most impressive aspects of this property is its voluminous spaces, featuring high ceilings and grand, open rooms that create an airy and luxurious atmosphere throughout. The "Elegant Family House" is a one-of-a-kind Parisian family apartment, perfect for those who appreciate elegance, sophistication, ample living space, and the comfort of family life.
Enjoying your stay in this property and discovering and visiting all the activities and places Paris offers is undoubtedly an excellent idea as a holiday destination for all tastes and ages.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Townhome with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2691 square feet, 251 square meters
King, Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
9 guests maximum
1 king-size double bed
5 single beds
1 double bed
2 extra single beds
1 extra baby bed
Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly Airports
35 and 29 minutes drive.
Superb view of the "Bois de Boulogne" and the tennis courts on the Boulevard Lannes. Unobstructed and green view on Boulevard Flandrin from the bedrooms.
Included is that the property is equipped with bed linen, towels as well as bathroom utensils and cleaning products etc. on your arrival and of course the final cleaning.
1) To make your stay with us even more relaxing and enjoyable, we also offer the following services:
Arrival package €550 which includes:
- Fridge (e.g. a selection of meats and cheeses / eggs, butter, milk, etc.)
- Drinks package (e.g. selection of local wines / beers / soft drinks / water and juices)
- Fruit basket (local seasonal fruits)
2) Additional daily housekeeping service €23 per hour.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée Picasso - This museum features approximately 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso!
- Musée Carnavalet - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Street Food Temple - This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
- Tour of Versailles - Explore the sprawling palace and former seat of power in Paris.
- Wego Walking Tours - These world-class guides will take you a fun-filled, memorable journey into the heart of Paris' history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Bois de Boulogne: 15-minute walk to the former hunting grounds of French kings; over 2000 acres with lakes, biking and jogging trails, restaurants, boat rental, and Frank Gehry's Fondation Louis Vuitton.
- Musee Marmottan Monet: A few minute walk to the house that houses the world's largest collection of Monet's paintings.
- Rue de Passy: A nearby shopping street that is the heart of the elegant 16th arrondissement.
- Avenue du President Wilson Open-Air Food Market: Open Wednesdays and Saturdays; considered by many to be the finest outdoor food market in Paris.
Henk and Monika S.July 2023
This home is everything that the pictures portray. Stylish home in a great neighbourhood away from the busy areas of Paris. Lovely restaurants, bakery's & grocery stores near by. We loved living in this house we felt like Parisians!!! Thank you. ”