The Watercolor Private Residence Club
This Watercolor Private Residence offers an inviting floor plan of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the most up to date furnishings.
Great amenities include swimming, tennis, biking, shopping, canoeing and nature trails. Enjoy luxurious relaxation at WaterColor's Private Residence Club, just yards away from the WaterColor Beach Club and the Gulf of Mexico!
This relaxed, loft-like residence is accented by high ceilings, wood floors, and contemporary furnishings. The Watercolor private residence club facility includes housekeeping support areas, locked owner storage, and a 4th-floor observation deck with sweeping views of WaterColor, Seaside and the Gulf.
Oversized shutters, horizontal siding, bracketed canopies and vine-covered porches visually unite this 23,837 square foot structure with the distinctive architecture of the adjacent inn.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport: ECP
35 minutes by car
The Watercolor Beach Club and the Gulf of Mexico
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings
- Swim with the dolphins with Sunset Dolphin Cruises
- Visit an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach is a private beach without the hassle of summer crowds with great white sands, good fishing and paddle boarding.
- Grayton Beach State Park is perfect for nature lovers, with campgrounds, a beautiful beach, and plenty of marine life.
- South Walton boasts the Southern Fashion House, challenging trails for cyclists, hikers and nature lovers as well as Gulf fishing excursions.
- Fish out of Water Restaurant