Luxury Central Paris (R)
Luxury Central Paris (R)
Paris is a monument in itself. Just wandering through its streets is a luxury, and every corner of the city unveils a building worth admiring. It is one of the most visited cities in the world, and it is not surprising as Paris has enough reasons to dazzle its visitors.
The best restaurants, high-end and modern boutiques, an impressive and diverse cultural offering and a stunning historical town replete with romantic spots make Paris a city to explore at least once a lifetime.
This private residence is only a few minutes from Arc the Triomphe, the perfect location for guests, being nearby spots of interest while having a wonderful and luxurious home to stay in. This historic house with a maximum capacity for eight guests is the perfect central retreat to visit all the city centre attractions.
Living spaces are ample and bright, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. A decor blend of modern and classical styles and wooden elements creates an elegant and fashionable atmosphere surrounding the property. The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half bath, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
Queen, Queen, Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Bedroom 1: double bed
Bedroom 2: double bed
Bedroom 3: 2 single beds + 1 sofa bed
1 studio: with a single bed
Paris Orly (ORY)
38 minutes drive.
A private Garden next to Paris's fanciest garden.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée Picasso - This museum features approximately 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso!
- Musée Carnavalet - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Street Food Temple - This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
- Tour of Versailles - Explore the sprawling palace and former seat of power in Paris.
Places of Interest
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.
- Arc de Triomphe. Just visiting the Arc on its own will teach you a lot about French History, and the pictures you'll take during the visit will surely be part of the best ones from your trip.
- Le Carreau du Temple - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
Catherine C.December 2023
We loved our stay at Marco's apartment. Good situation for visiting expos, museums, and theaters. The only thing was that no one of the Bang & Olufson TV's was working. My husband was upset as he needs to follow world news. If you expect a lot of modern features and furnishings this is not the good place. The sofa's were totally worn out. A huge pile of art books is entirely covering the lower salon table (much more than on the picture) The flat is classic but old and needs serious repainting and some repairs. Barbara was a very nice host. ”