Villa Kembang Kertas
Villa Kembang Kertas
Situated on the island's North, this stunning villa whisks you away on an exotic holiday you've never experienced! Spend every day gazing at the vast, glistening waters of the Bali Sea from the comfort of your own home.
The most incredible part of this oceanfront villa is the seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living that characterizes every space. Built-in a perfect traditional Indonesian style, the villa offers five bedrooms and ample living spaces surrounding the fantastic swimming pool and tropical private garden facing directly the ocean. There are many outdoor spaces to enjoy and feel the tranquillity of a Bali experience.
Living spaces are ample and bright, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. A decor blend of modern and classical styles and wooden elements creates an elegant and fashionable atmosphere surrounding the property. The lounge and dining spaces of the villa are spacious and bright and decorated in natural shades and wooden tones with contemporary-chic décor, creating a breezy, laid-back feel.
The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and traditional style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
Nestled on the northern coast of Bali, let yourself indulge in the finer things in life and spend leisurely days relaxing and enjoying the slow, traditional way of life in this area. Spend the days on the beach, marvelling at the crystal clear waters and the unique black sand beaches in the area. Besides relaxation, you'll find ample opportunities for water activities such as diving, snorkelling, and fishing. There are stunningly colourful coral reefs present in the area, creating the perfect spot for divers! If you'd like to travel inland, visit the island's numerous incredible temples and historic sites, as well as the amazing cultural hub of Bali, Ubud.
Experience the exoticism and magic of a trip to the shimmering Bali Sea. If you've never been to Bali, it's certainly a must-see bucket list destination. There's so much to do, from exploring the endless beauty in the varied landscapes, taking in the rich history, or exploring the warm and inviting culture!
Discover endless relaxation and exoticism on the beaches of Bali!
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 18298 square feet, 1700 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Bali, Denpasar International Airport
3 hours and 30 minutes drive.
Over the sea in front.
Activities of Interest
- Mayong Cultural Walk - Discover the incredible and expansive rice fields of Bali, and learn more about the natural landscape. Follow up your adventure with a traditional meal.
- Bali Jungle Trekking - Private Day Tours - This jungle trekking tour offers waterfall escapes, rice field tours, mountain hiking, and more!
- Arrows Dive Centre Bali - Whether you're certified or a novice, this company will show you the ropes and let you uncover the mysteries of the deep blue sea.
Places of Interest
- Melanting Waterfalls - Take a short, yet gorgeous hike to view these stunning waterfalls.
- West Bali National Park - With mountainous terrain covered in lush rainforest and mangroves, this national park offers plenty of natural splendor.
- Brahma Vihara Arama Buddhist Monastery - Known for its atmosphere of tranquility, this gorgeous monastery is picturesque and unique in design.
- Ubud - Just close enough for a day trip, Ubud represents Bali's cultural heart and soul, with traditional food, shops, and more to uncover.