"Can JaJa is a beautiful finca surrounded by nature in the most famous location of Sant Augustin/Saint Josef.
This authentic finca has been renovated and carefully decorated, combining its traditional features with classic design furniture. The exquisite finca offers style and comfort beyond any expectations.
For those who want to immerse themselves in nature, the villa is surrounded by 236806 square feet of a beautiful garden with bright and juicy lemon, fig and olive trees, pines, yuccas, bougainvillaea, lavender, flowers, grass and with free-range chickens that lay fresh eggs daily.
The large garden, the harmony of the Ibizenco countryside, the swimming pool and the comfort of all services make it suitable for families. The property is located nearby the most beautiful beaches of Ibiza, Cala Bassa and Cala Comte, also well known for the beautiful sunset.
The interconnecting rooms flow in an elegant and timeless style, creating a light and airy ambience. The design and style of the modern, with slight touches of rustic and wooden elements, create the perfect balance between the outside surrounding landscape and the interior's contemporary design.
The open space and full-of-light modern design pair beautifully with this characterful property to create something exceptional. The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cosy and elegant space with colour contrast adding a modern twist to this space.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Villa with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1 half bath, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
15 minutes drive.
Fam and valley.
Activities of Interest
- Jeep tours, discover the best secret beaches, panoramas and places of Ibiza
- Sailing tours, the best way to discover Ibiza's beautiful coastline and beaches as well as the sister islands of Formentera and Espalmador
- Snorkelling, experience Ibiza’s natural wonders and view the coastline from the ocean, and see marine life moving in the clear water
Places of Interest
- Ibiza town, stroll around the lanes of the old town with cobbled streets and pretty white-painted houses next to the old port, situated at the feet of 'Dalt Vila', Ibiza's fortified old town.
- City of San Antonio, a lively resort set in a beautiful open bay, from where it is possible to watch the legendary sunset
- Cala Tarida Beach, a stunning beach resort and mythical southern beaches of the island
- Cala d'Hort Beach, is a beautiful tongue of coarse sand lapped by crystal clear waters in an exceptional natural environment
- Cala Bassa Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza, which boasts some of the clearest, cleanest water and the softest golden sand of the island
- Island of Formentera, an unspoilt, peaceful paradise with gorgeous beaches, sparkling waters and charming villages
- Can Marçà Caves, an impressive cave over 100,000 years old, historically used by pirates
- Hippy market Las Dalias, iconic flea market with craft stalls, clothing and hippy aesthetic products, music, drinks and restaurants
Thomas G.August 2023
I loved it. So relaxing and sprawling. Good location too!”