Shore House at the Hotel Del Coronado Oceanfront Heaven Residence 8
Shore House Hotel Del Coronado, an Oceanfront Heaven
Welcome to the Shore House. Hotel del Coronado's newest property (built in September 2022) - it’s more than a resort, it's a state of mind. From watersports adventures to soothing spa days, The Del will reconnect with the simple luxury of sun, sea and time together.
Indulge in the breathtaking ocean vistas throughout the property and from the ground floor patio in this expansive two-bedroom. Outside, your personal veranda beckons, adorned with comfortable seating, offering a serene retreat to unwind and soak in the coastal beauty. Step inside, and you'll be greeted by an inviting open-concept beach villa, meticulously designed to provide all the comforts of home. The cozy living room boasts an L-shaped sectional and a queen sofa bed, perfectly complemented by a warming fireplace, creating a delightful space for relaxation and togetherness. Adjacent to the living area lies a gourmet kitchen equipped with modern appliances, a full-size refrigerator, and a welcoming dining table, making mealtime a delightful experience.
As you retire for the night, the first bedroom presents a plush king bed, and an ensuite stone bathroom adorned with luxurious amenities, including a walk-in shower and a dual sink vanity for your convenience. Meanwhile, the second bedroom offers two queen beds, a private veranda, and a well-appointed bathroom with a walk-in shower and dual sink vanity, ensuring a comfortable and private stay for your companions.
As our cherished guest at Shore House, you'll relish in the exclusive experience of a private vacation home while enjoying access to resort amenities and the added convenience of daily housekeeping service. Moreover, Shore House boasts a separate valet entrance and a personalized check-in process to ensure your stay is seamless and memorable.
SHORE HOUSE AMENITIES
VIP concierge service
Separate valet entrance
Private welcome experience
Oceanfront Shore House Pool
Shore House Pool Bar
Full resort access
Shore House Bistro
Living Room & Patio
Note: Room service is currently not available, but there are multiple restaurants (casual to high end), snack shops, wood fired pizza, and bistros available at the hotel.
Resort Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
There is also a queen sleeper sofa with a think mattress in the common area
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
15 minutes by car
Views of the ocean looking left from the ground level balcony. Inside the view is of the pool, pool bar, and pool area.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Transient Occupancy Tax $136 daily
Daily Housekeeping $100 per day (optional)
There are a number of options for parking:
- Valet parking (free for 1 car for anyone staying at the Shore House and is in front of the separate private entrance to Shore House).
- Parking in the parking garage at the hotel (separate from shore house). Approx $50/night, subject to change.
- Parking on the street. Free and there is quite a bit of parking available on the island but rare to find something super close. It's typical to need to walk about 10 min from the free parking.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Boating, Sailing, Yachting
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Historic Monuments/ Buildings
- Spas and wellness
- Walkable town
- Legoland (45 min drive)
- Disneyland (90 min drive)
- Ferry to downtown San Diego
- Jet Ski's
Places of Interest
- Coronado Island
- La Jolla Cove
- Balboa Park — Sprawling outdoor destination is home to the city's renowned zoo, museums, gardens & more
- San Diego Zoo — Zoo featuring giraffes, koalas, apes & more, plus tours & a conservation society
- USS Midway Museum — Life-at-sea exhibits, restored planes & flight simulators aboard this legendary aircraft carrier
- Cabrillo National Monument — This historic lighthouse & national monument offers a storied history & views all the way to Mexico
- SeaWorld San Diego
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve — Acres of oceanside trails for exploring or exercising while spotting occasional dolphins or bobcats
Sarah E.October 2023
Beautiful condo style residences set around a large pool with hotel amenities. Exceptional brunch every day, and bar/ food service. Access immediately to the beach. Unfortunately beach is not swim able, wild and signs warning of sewage. Lots of history within Coronado, and the large Hotel del Coronado. ”