Paris at your feet Townhome
Paris at your feet Townhome
This Beautiful two-bedroom townhouse with a fantastic jacuzzi on the top terrace has the most beautiful views over Paris and is situated in the Neighborhood of 19th Arrondissement, five minutes from the famous Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
The 19th arrondissement is based in northern Paris and has a relaxing and family-orientated ambience. Two wide canals traverse this arrondissement, and where they meet is where you'll discover Parc de la Villette. Here, you'll find leisure and fun for all ages. The Parc de la Villette houses the science-themed Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie. On the other side of the park is the Cité de la Musique, while a bit further south, one will discover Parc des Buttes Chaumont, a lush green paradise with large hills and very few tourists. This park is a true oasis in the heart of this romantic city. There are many restaurants and bars to choose from, and on any given day of the week, you'll feel like a real Parisian in this arrondissement.
Chic interiors and a peppering of eclectic paintings make this open-plan living area feel like part suave artists's studio, part sleek, modern home — complete with a large, metallic dining table and cosy sofa corner. Striking features and a slick, generously sized kitchen accentuate the crisply contemporary aesthetic, whilst classic details like that crystal chandelier weave a thread of elegance. We love how architectural finesse is used to create a sense of floating space in this home, focusing your eye on that magnificent spiral staircase whilst light spills down from above, glinting off its silver rail.
The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
You May Also Be Interested in
Townhome with 4 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1291 square feet, 120 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Infant bed available
Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
30 minutes drive
Spectacular view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Guests are pleased to exercise caution while on the property due to the presence of valuable art pieces.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Centre Equestre de la Villette (15 mins drive) A real rural space in the heart of the capital! The club is multidisciplinary and offers all activities to children from 4 years and adults.
- Street Food Temple (12 mins drive) This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
Places of Interest
- Champs-Élysées (29 mins drive) Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile and is mecca for avid shoppers.
- Sainte Chapelle (19 mins drive) a royal chapel in the Gothic style, within the medieval Palais de la Cité, the residence of the Kings of France until the 14th century
- Notre Dame (20 mins drive)
- The Eiffel Tower, see from the terrace or get there, 24 mins drive
- Paris Philharmonic Theater (12 mins drive)
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont (5 mins walk), staircases will lead you to Paris' most wonderful and spectacular park