Huge forested riverfront property. 3 minutes to skiing.
This 3700 square foot log home is surrounded by 100 +acres of forests and nature trails. Less than 2 miles from the action and excitement of Tremblant’s south side, the chalet is tucked away at the end of a picturesque country road that shadows the beautiful Devil’s river. Enjoy the plentiful wildlife all around, directly in front of the residence is a private river frontage. Having 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it can graciously sleep, 12 people. A perfect house for family reunions and get-togethers with friends.
The home is designed so that 2 or 3 families can share. While the main floor bedroom is the master, the 2nd-floor bedroom with a queen bed also has a semi-ensuite bathroom and makes for a great secondary master bedroom. Kids enjoy the bunk room, which sleeps six. Adults enjoy each having their own private bedrooms. Bathrooms are equipped with jetted showers, granite counters, infinity-edged bathtub, and heated floors.
The wood décor will be the first thing that catches your eye owed to its impeccable detail. Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living/dining area graced by a 4-sided glass fireplace, huge windows, and glass doors that lead out to the wilderness exposed deck. After a day of exciting regional activities, all will enjoy the in-house movie theater, the pool table, the outdoor hot tub, indoor fireplace, and the PS3 w/ 12-foot screen.
You can drive 3 minutes to the number one ski resort on the East Coast. Enjoy Tremblant’s ski trails, resort village, bars, casino, escape rooms, laser tag, golf, nightlife, and shopping.
Fly fish, hike, snowshoe, and mountain bike straight from our house without a car. a 100km+ trail network starts right at our driveway.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3700 square feet, 344 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Mont Tremblant International or Montreal's Pierre Elliot Trudeau Airport
40 Minutes by Car or 1h30M
This home is surrounded by 100+ acres of forests and nature trails
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Mont-Tremblant Dogsledding- Try something new and dogsled at this awesome facility!
- Mission Liberte escape rooms
- Mission Laser lasertag
- Mountain bike trail network
- Mont Tremblant ski resort (3 minutes drive)
- Mont Blanc ski resort (15 minutes drive)
Places of Interest
- Freshwater fishing, gambling casinos, hunting small game
- Rafting, sledding, water tubing
- Whitewater rafting, fly fishing, mountain climbing, sight seeing
- Scandinive Spa in Mont Tremblant- This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
- Mont Tremblant Resort- North of Montreal, this wonderful resort offers some of the best skiing in eastern North America.
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant- One of the best racing circuits in North America which have had the most famous and talented people on this track
Keith P.February 2023
Had a fantastic time. The owner Will was beyond accessible and gracious. They accommodated all our needs. The amenities were fantastic as we really enjoyed the home theater and the fireplace was lit all week long. ”
Mark L.December 2022
Spacious & clean! Recommend!”
Bruno N.January 2022
We had an amazing time! Perfect, in the middle on the forest, 5-star! Highly recommend! Bill is an excellent host and made all perfect!”