How would you like to live in a town where no matter what time of year it is, the temperature is always perfect? Not freezing cold in the winter months, not scorching hot during the summer months? Imagine: weather you can manage, all year round. Does this sound good to you?
Pedasi is a town unlike any other anywhere in the world. A perfect combination of qualities that set it apart from any other destination in the world, and one of the most endearing qualities of this charming coastal town is its weather: a moderate tropical weather all year round, if you can believe it.
Villa Pacifica, located in a sleepy fishing village of Pedasi is a unique villa designed by renown French architect Gilles St. Gilles. This nearly 4000 square foot Villa has two en suite - master bedrooms and a large grand salon for additional guests. Villa Pacifica is 30 steps away from Los Destiladeros beach.
Whether you are sipping a glass of wine from your private balcony or relaxing in the infinity pool, the call of birds or the acrobatic antics of diving pelicans will entertain and relieve you of your everyday stresses.
Take your morning stroll as the sun rises on miles of deserted beaches. If you ever wanted find sea shells for your collection, these beaches will entertain you.
Fishing for tuna, wahoo, dorado (mahi mahi) can easily be arranged, or if you care to, drop by the boat ramp and buy the freshest snappers for dinner straight from the local fishermen. Swimming in the warm Pacific is just a stones throw from the Villa. Body or board surfing at famous Venao is only a 40 minute drive.
Snorkeling at famous Isla Iguana is also nearby. World renown turtle breeding spot Isla Canas (late July- late October) is about an hour drive. You find the turtles, you help protect them too.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3900 square feet, 363 square meters
King and Twin
7 guests maximum
Helipuerto De CSS Las Tablas
30 Minutes by Car
Beautiful Beach and Ocean Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Fishing; Sport fishing, in all types of watercraft is at it’s best. The waters off of Pedasi have been given the name the “Tuna Coast”.
- Pedasi is also located near Isla Iguana, which is a natural island reserve, with beautiful white sand beaches, and a very large variety of birds.
- Scuba divers in Panama can find it all here; wrecks, sea mounts, current diving, Isla Iguana and the Islas Frailes north and south.
Places of Interest
- Pedasi is a small town located on the southeastern end of the Azuero peninsula in the Province of Los Santos . This is the heartland of Panamanian country life and folklore.
- Pedasi has beautiful beaches, If you’re looking for great diving and sport fishing without the typical high rise all included resorts look no farther.
- Sea turtles are here year round and very common during the months of September to October when they arrive in large numbers to lay their eggs at Isla Cañas.