Las Vegas Mini Castle #2 (The Gambler)
Las Vegas Mini Castle #2 (The Gambler)
This eight-bedroom home is located next to the famous Strip in Las Vegas, providing an elegant and homey atmosphere right next door to the nightlife capital of the world. This gated property sits on 7000 square feet and opens into a beautifully decorated house complete with an outdoor pool area, perfect for relaxing or preparing to enjoy what the city has to offer.
A majestic breathtaking foyer invites you in! The floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace allows your guests to immediately start enjoying their stay at The Gambler. The 800 square foot great room has a custom built-in entertainment center and a ten-piece sectional with recliners to enjoy the big screen HDTV. French doors lead outside to the pool and barbecue area.
The main master suite has the most comfortable king mattress. Retreat to this suite and enjoy the stone fireplace, breakfast/wet bar with R/O System, drink fridge, TV entertainment center, and sitting area. Double French doors lead to a private patio and the pool area. The master bath has a water closet with bidet, shower, a relaxing Tra-Jet Spa tub, his and her vanities and a spacious walk-in closet.
The second master suite with a private entrance off the courtyard has a king-sized bed, stone fireplace, breakfast/wet bar with R/O system, drink fridge, and TV entertainment center. The bathroom includes his and her vanities, a shower with dual shower heads, and a walk-in closet.
The chef's kitchens feature only the best Wolfe and Sub-Zero appliances. Chefs love this kitchen and enjoy cooking up delicious gourmet delicacies and menus for special occasions. The counter seats up to eight people. The second fridge is in the main laundry room. The kitchen nook seats eight comfortably.
Enjoy an entertainers dream ambiance when you settle in for dinner! The custom granite table with hand-carved kings chairs accommodates up to ten guests and is functional for all of your catering needs. The dining room is the heart of the castle and truly brings this mansion alive! When you and your guest are sitting at the table, there is not a bad seat in the house! The stonework completes the ambiance of the castle and your dining experience.
Located central to all entertaining areas on the first floor, the wet bar allows service to the great room, kitchen, formal dining room, and a pass-through window that access the guests settled around the outdoor barbecue.
The laundry room is located on the main floor with a secondary fridge and situated next to the pool bath. This area is stocked with extra bath towels, pool towels, and bed linens.
This bonus entertainment room is the perfect place to watch your favorite sports. On those warm nights, open up the balcony doors and enjoy the aromas of summer and the lights from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Grab a chair and relax as you look out over the strip. Day or night the view from the upstairs balcony is spectacular. The newest addition to the strip, The South Coast Hotel and Casino, can also be seen from here.
The office is a great place for those coming into town for business who need a place to set up shop. There are four desks with high-speed cable modem internet access, fax machine and plenty of outlets for all other electronic needs to help you complete your business while away from the office.
Four guest suites are located upstairs each with a private bath, closet, and french doors leading to the balcony. Each has a queen bed.
Enjoy hanging out in the 1000 square foot basement, where you'll find a pool table, poker/card table, big screen HDTV with a five-piece sectional that reclines, slot machines and the bar area with drink fridge.
If you need a little more privacy, take advantage of the 1000 square foot guesthouse - a two bedroom, one bath casita with a full kitchen, laundry, pantry, den with TV entertainment center, and fireplace. This casita accommodates those guests who would like a little more privacy from the rest of the group, or your personal assistant, chef, chauffeur, or the teenagers in the group who like their privacy. One suite has two queen beds and the other suite has one queen bed.
You will love swimming and playing in the awesome pool while listening to the sounds of the cascading waterfalls and sipping on your favorite beverage. This beautiful tropical landscaped backyard oasis features a flowing pool, three water fountains, a tanning deck, and above ground spa that seats six to seven, This is definitely a place to relax and soak up the sun or just sit and enjoy the lush landscape. The covered barbecue patio has two drink fridges, an RO water fountain, prep sink, rotisserie, and counter that seats 14 comfortably.
Next to the barbecue is an outdoor pool bath and shower for your convenience. Whether it's a hot summers night or a cold winter freeze, our properties have been designed for your entertaining pleasure.
For more footage of the home, check out the amazing link below!
3-D Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=tUg6Aj9kr2L&brand=0
The life of lesiure awaits you in Las Vegas!
Estate with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 10 baths, 7000 square feet, 651 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Queen
16 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport - LAS
15 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Las Vegas Strip!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Please note that pool heating is an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil (15 minute drive) - Las Vegas knows how to go big – especially when it comes to entertainment. So it should come as no surprise that a performance company like Cirque du Soleil thrives here.
- High Roller Observation Wheel (20 minute drive) - For a unique, bird's-eye view of the Strip, take a ride on the High Roller at The LINQ.
- Cascata Golf Course (25 minute drive) - Draped dramatically across stark mountain slopes at 3,200 feet above the desert valley, this Rees Jones design includes Tour-quality caddies, bighorn sheep sightings and a sweeping river.
- Grand Adventure Tours (15 minute drive) - Take the day and travel on a guided tour to the unsurpassed beauty and mystique of the Grand Canyon.
Places of Interest
- The Strip (15 minute drive) - Once you pass the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign along Las Vegas Boulevard South, it won't be too long until you're cruising the Strip.
- Hoover Dam (45 minute drive) - In addition to keeping the lights on, the Hoover Dam welcomes more than a million visitors each year as one of America's most recognized landmarks.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area (25 minute drive) - Seventeen miles southwest of Las Vegas, the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers travelers a respite from Las Vegas' unnatural neon landscape.
- Fremont Street (25 minute drive)- This section of downtown Las Vegas is full of classic casinos and shows, and ready to compete with the Strip for your attention!
- Bazaar Meat (20 minute drive) - Here, there's something for everyone, with a raw bar, caviar flights, and a diverse array of meat, ranging from wild boar sausage and Buffalo-style bison to a ten-pound suckling pig.
David C.September 2017
Enormous home, very suitable for large groups. The main living area has an attractive large living room, bar area, large kitchen "nook" (great for playing family board games), kitchen, and dining area; the attractive outside area has multiple seating areas, outdoor cooking area, enjoyable pool and hot tub. Plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms for a large group. The owner provided generous welcome snacks. Here and there the cleaning could be improved and some of the furnishings could use some TLC, but it is still a very impressive property.”
Roberto S.November 2016
THE HOUSE IS QUITE COMFORTABLE WELL LOCATED AND VERY SPACIOUS. THE ADMINISTRATION WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THE OWNERS WERE VERY GENEROUS, AS THEY LEFT SOME MUFFINS, CROISSANTS, JUICE, CHEESE AND HAM.”
Kim H.August 2014
The Gambler was terrific!!!!!!! So nice to be in Vegas and get away from the hustle and bustle of the strip! Would definitely return!”