Creek Front Mountain Retreat
Creek Front Mountain Retreat
This cabin is the ultimate in mountain living! Completely renovated and situated on 5.25 beautiful acres. This scenic home is on Fires Creek, which offers pristine clear waters for trout fishing, tubing and water play!
Relax on the decks overlooking the creek or by the stone fire pit/patio area next to the creek. This cabin features a large stone fireplace, two bedrooms and two full baths. King bed in downstairs bedroom and Queen bed and a bunk bed in the second bedroom. Each bedroom has its own full bath with glass shower. Washer and dryer located in the master bathroom. All of the water comes from natural springs on the property and is the cleanest and best tasting water we've ever had!
The land borders the Nantahala National Forest and Fires Creek. This is a true getaway from the bustle and stress of the city! The views from the house and the direct proximity to the creek are some of the best features. The solitude and acreage help to ensure privacy.
Even though you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere the town of Hayesville is only a ten minute drive away. Fish, tube or play in the creek. Hike on the 24 mile fires creek rim trail. Visit the unique mountain towns of Hayesville, Blue Ridge, Murphy and Brasstown. Roll the dice at the new casino. Golf and treat yourself at the Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa.
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA), Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), or Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
2 hours by car (CHA, AVL), 3 hours by car (ATL)
Direct views of Fire's Creek in a protected mountain setting bordering the Nantahala National Forest!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- The Ridges Golf Club - The 18-Hole Willard Byrd Golf Course is the focal point of this sensational club! In addition to the golf course, is our practice facility with a driving range and putting green.
- Chunky Gal Stables - Saddle up for Western North Carolina's best horseback riding experience!
- Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway!
- Jackrabbit Hiking & Biking Trails - Explore all of the 15 miles of trail, and take in the scenery in this spectacular wooded area!
Places of Interest
- Fire's Creek - A hidden jewel for those who live fishing wild trout!
- Nantahala National Forest - Explore the phenomenal scenery in North Carolina's largest national forest.
- Chatuge Dam and Recreation Area - A delightful outdoor space, perfect for having a fun-filled day with the family!
- Eagle Fork Vineyards - With clean air, misty mornings, warm sun kissed summer days and cool crisp nights, the Great Smoky Mountains are not only an ideal place to live but also an ideal place to raise grapes! Come try them out.
- Walnut Hollow Ranch - Come experience Western North Carolina's Premier Cattle Ranch and explore the beautiful Nantahala Mountain region of the Smoky Mountains.
Wade S.October 2019
I spent a few nights here in the early winter and found this to be one of the most relaxing properties you could ever find. Huge fireplace ( host left lots of firewood) with a stream running all along the home. Great little town Hayesville. ”
Susan W.October 2019
We had a wonderful time at the lovely home right on the river in a pretty secluded area. In one week we watched the river rise and fall 4 times which made it that much better of an experience. awe were greeted by 8 deer and We watched a beaver swim upstream and find his/her way under a rock to rest. There was some wonderful hiking within 10 - 30 minutes away by car... and the leaves were gorgeous! The kitchen was nicely supplied with all that we needed. A few more wine glasses would be nice. but no big deal.. They left us an overabundance of supplies to use during our stay. It was clean and the fireplace was wonderful!! We would go back again in a heartbeat.. however, as comfortable as the beds and pillows were,, and they were very comfortable, they were too soft for my back and I had some issues. But my husband was fine. Thankyou for sharing this slice of heaven on 3rd home.. We loved it. AND .. the restaurants in the area were excellent.. that was a pleasant surprise. And oh yes.... the water from the tap was delicious.. and I am fussy about my water. :)”
Phillip Jones and T.July 2019
the Cabin was perfect, and the creekside locale was great. the 3HL booking system is easy, and the host/owner was very helpful about access protocol, local tips, etc. thanks 3HL”