This gorgeous handcrafted red cedar log home offers 4000 square feet with five bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. It is situated slope-side in one of Whistler’s most exclusive ski-in/ski-out locations, with Peak Creek Run and the glacier right to the cabin door.
The spacious living room has plenty of seating. There is an open floor, creating great flow between the living room, dining area and newly renovated gourmet kitchen. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for a perfect dinner in. You are sure to make wonderful memories gathered around the dining room table. There are two wood burning stone fireplaces, the perfect place to unwind. One is located in large downstairs family room, complete with a wet bar. The second fireplace is located in the main living room. You can relax and enjoy your favorite movies in surround sound on the large flat screen TV.
There are five bedrooms in total. Three of which offer king size beds. The fourth has a queen size bed and the fifth bedroom offers a twin bed. They all offer a great view of the surrounding mountains. The master bedroom has a spacious en-suite bathroom with an oversized soaking tub.
There is a private outdoor hot tub, which is the perfect place to take in the majestic views of Whistler Peak, the Dave Murray Downhill Ski Run, and Whistler Valley.
The property is within walking distance to the town where there are several great restaurants, offering everything from Italian to BBQ. The boutique Nita Lake Lodge is a sort distance away. The Lodge offers spa treatments, yoga, and a warm and spacious bar and fine dining restaurant. Franz’s Trail shopping area is a five-minute walk and includes the large grocery store, liquor store, bank, Starbucks, Whistler Ski Camp base, ski shop and many other essential amenities.
During the winter, you can monitor the Creekside gondola lift line from the deck and practically ski from the door to the gondola.
Snowridge Chalet has everything you need for a truly unforgettable vacation.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, King, Queen + Twin, and Other
14 guests maximum
1 hour 30 minutes by car
Majestic View of the Mountains and Slopes
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Superfly Ziplines - Experience stunning scenery as you soar high above the trees!
- Momentum Ski Camps - Day Camps - Great ski instructors for kids of all ages!
- Nicklaus North Golf Course - Experience great scenery while playing a tremendous course!
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre - This award-winning First Nations tourism facility is designed to evoke a traditional Squamish longhouse and offers a guided tour as well as other traditional cultural experiences.
- Whistler Train Wreck Trail - A favorite among hikers and mountain bikers, the trail features graffiti train cars and spectacular views of Cheakamus River.
Places of Interest
- Whistler Village - Your home away from home in the mountains. Stroll along the walkways as you shop and eat your way through town!
- Whistler Olympic Park - The site of the 2010 Winter Olympics! Rent equipment on site and take lessons in a world class facility.
- Audain Museum - Experience the art of British Columbia in one of Canada's most treasured wilderness destinations!
- Scandinave Spa - Traditional therapy for modern tensions.
- Rimrock Café - Upscale seafood restaurant with an intimate vibe & a large, global wine list plus regional fare. Within walking distance.
Sylvie D.August 2023
The Snowridge Chalet made our trip even better. Not only this place felt super cozy, the view of the patio was incredible, the bike/ski in/out is incredibly convenient, the location is both quiet and close to the village and shops and the property is fully stocked with all the amenities you need to feel at home. Also, the property manager gave us an incredible service, made sure we had everything we needed and were super responsive.”
A MemberJuly 2018
Glorious. Fantastic owners and a beautiful proprty”