Whistler Home 180° Mountain Views
A Whistler Home with 180° Mountain Views
Nestled in the picturesque mountain town of Whistler, Canada—just a five minute drive to the ski lifts—this vacation retreat offers a truly unforgettable experience. The stunning property boasts a spacious and inviting open-concept main floor plan, featuring a gourmet kitchen, a dining area perfect for shared meals, and a stylish living room adorned with generous, comfortable seating and incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
A cozy entertainment room with connected big screen TV sits off the kitchen, and three large bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathroom for privacy and convenience, round out the main floor. The master bedroom features a king and the two other bedrooms each have queen beds.
The home's stand-out feature is not one, but two, jaw-dropping patios, with one seamlessly extending from the living/dining room and the other occupying the entire rooftop. The rooftop, which is completely accessible by a flight of stairs off the main living area, unfolds an entire new living space with 180 degree views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and the surrounding range. In summer the area features a barbecue, dining area, hot tub, and lounge area with large modern sectional and seating around a beautiful gas fire pit. During the winter months, the space provides an enchanting setting for soaking up the breathtaking snow-covered landscape in a soothing hot-tub overlooking the mountains.
Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate the dedicated workout room equipped with an elliptical, a television for entertainment, free weights, exercise bands and balls and yoga mats for stretching and relaxation.
For those seeking additional space, the property includes a well-appointed 2-bedroom basement suite. While this cozy haven might lack the panoramic views of the main home, it compensates with a comfortable and private atmosphere, making it ideal for two families, extended family members, a fun place for the kids to retreat to, or even for a nanny. The basement suite features an en suite bath and king bed for one of the bedrooms, and a second bathroom conveniently located next to the second bedroom also featuring a king bed.
Whether you're seeking a warm but modern retreat with spectacular views, looking to enjoy the snow-covered panorama from the rooftop hot tub, or breaking a sweat in the well-equipped workout room, this Whistler property promises a vacation filled with luxury, comfort, and unforgettable memories for everyone in the group.
You May Also Be Interested in
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 half baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Note: two of bedrooms with King beds are in a self contained basement suite
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Spectacular Views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains
No loud music on outdoor decks. Skis, snowboards and bikes to stay in garage. Our home is in a family neighborhood, please respect our neighbors.
Activities of Interest
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding
- Nordic skiing
- Mountain biking
Places of Interest
- Whistler Blackcomb — Renowned year-round resort known for skiing, snowboarding, biking & more, plus spas, shops & cafes
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park — Park with a 70-m. waterfall over a wall of volcanic rocks, plus hiking trails & picnic areas
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park — Several trails are provided for mountain biking adventures at this park with food & a bike shop
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre — Modern, rustic-style facility with cultural exhibits on the Squamish & Lil'wat Nation, plus events
- Scandinave Spa Whistler — Nature-focused health spa with hot & cold baths surrounded by woodland, plus massages & a cafe
- Joffre Lakes Park — Picturesque parkland featuring mountain trails & 3 glacier-fed lakes, plus campsites
- Whistler Olympic Plaza — Green space with a play area, outdoor ice rink & snow zone, plus concerts & the Olympic Rings