Amanwali - Luxury Beach Escape
Amanwali - Luxury Beach Escape
Offering expansive views of the Pacific Ocean beyond Whale Beach, Amanwali is perfectly designed for an elegant, relaxed beachfront lifestyle. This spectacular property offers three levels of living space, nestled into a peaceful & private tropical haven surrounded by mature palm trees and tropical plantings. In summer enjoy an early morning swim (watching the sunrise?) at Whale Beach, walk back to the house, rinse off in the private outdoor shower and then take a refreshing plunge in the pool. A good way to start the day. After that - just relax with a book on one of the very private decks, or poolside. In winter simply read a book nestled into a sofa in front of the roaring log fire.
Offering comfort and luxury at every turn, the main living spaces are located the top level, where you can enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean. The open plan living encompasses the living room, dining, and kitchen areas. Each space is outfitted with expansive windows, allowing natural light to flow in and warm the American oak floors. The 4 bedrooms (all with ocean views) are located on the second level, the master with its own generous balcony. The ground level is exclusively for the games room (with gym equipment) and the TV room. This spatial arrangement enhances the sense of privacy and space, and yet all levels are easily accessible via the commercial grade elevator - which also accesses the basement car parking.
The focal point of the gourmet kitchen is the elongated, sleek centre island, providing space to enjoy a cup of espresso - from the Bezzera machine located in the butlers pantry - or a cool glass of wine. There is seating for 8 people at the bench - ideal for a relaxed breakfast. The rest of the kitchen is outfitted with state of the art appliances and modern amenities to make cooking a pleasure. An elegant, American oak dining table can be found just off the living room, offering a lovely spot for dinner and seating enough for ten. However, open up the wall-to-wall sliding doors in the kitchen, and you’ll find a spacious timber terrace with an outdoor table which can seat 14 whilst enjoying the ocean views. Turn this area into your own private oasis, enjoying meals in the sea breeze, or sipping on a cocktail on one of the several outdoor sofas, or spotting the migrating humpback whales on their way to the northern breeding grounds in autumn or returning to their home in the Southern ocean in the spring.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Expansive Pacific Ocean views over Whale Beach.
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (25 minutes) - Paddle across the pristine waters of Pittwater to a beautiful secluded beach, and take a guided bush walk through amazing wildlife.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (15 minutes) - Take a trip on the wild side, and discover that there's more to Sydney than just the Opera House or the bridge!
- Palm Beach and Hawkesbury River Cruises (5 minutes) - Take a leisurely cruise, showcasing shimmering, Australian rivers and bays.
- Go Beyond Tours (30 minutes) - Explore the spectacular beaches of Northern Sydney, full of stunning views, ancient aboriginal sites, and extensive waterways.
- Palm Beach Golf Club (6 minutes) - Nestled under the stunning Barrenjoey Lighthouse, this course offers spectacular views and a lush, impossibly green layout.
- Whale watching in Spring and Autumn.
- Surfing - Surf the famous breaks of Palmy & Whaley (5 minutes)
- Ocean Swimming at Whaley and Palmy's iconic patrolled beaches.
Places of Interest
- Whale Beach (5 minute walk) - Surfing at the Wedge surf break at Whale Beach or surf the more sedate beach breaks at Palm Beach.
- Jonah's Whale Beach (15 minute walk) - The only thing that will turn your head away from the spectacular water views at Jonah's is the superb wine and food offering!
- Pittwater (15 minutes) - Pittwater offers numerous opportunities for water recreation, such as sailing and fishing.
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (10 minutes) - This historic lighthouse offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park (20 minutes) - This beautiful state park provides a tranquil retreat, where you can enjoy the soft lap of the lake water and the warmth of the sun.
Joel T.December 2023
An absolutely incredible property! Every last detail is thought of, and in my view the best house in Whale Beach. I couldn't recommend higher! ”
Jeanette M.November 2023
We absolutely loved this house! This beautiful, modern zen-like beachfront property faces the breathtaking golden sandy beach with glistening turquoise water, in Whale Beach. The three levels of this home all face the ocean, and the large decks with expansive 180 degree unobstructed ocean views, make it easy to relax, listening to the sound of the waves. We even saw some whales from our deck. One can see the ocean from most every room and angle in the home. The three floors are conveniently connected through a brand-new elevator. The top floor has a state-of-the-art kitchen with top quality appliances, beautiful dinnerware and high-quality cookware, a real Italian espresso machine, and lots of amenities. Ian was very kind in leaving us a wonderful bottle of wine, fruit, a fresh sourdough bread, juices, and much more, so we didn't have to rush to a supermarket after getting off of our 20-hour plane ride. The kitchen is connected to a large dining room and a spacious living room with a giant fireplace. There's also a beautiful and private pool (solar heated) on this floor, which is surrounded by beautiful tropical landscaping. We enjoyed the tasteful furnishings and art pieces throughout the home. The spacious bedrooms are private on the second floor, and the bed was very comfy. The first floor has a workout/game room as well as access to the spacious 2-car garage. The house is very high-tech and is easily managed via the many wall panels and an iPad. There's a nearby walkway that with exactly 90 steps leading down to the beautiful bay of Whale beach. We went down there and had a delicious breakfast overlooking the ocean at the beach café. The home is close to various towns with wonderful restaurants (we enjoyed The Barrenjoey House, Alma and the Bistro Boulevard), and many other sights to visit. We've stayed in many great places on third home, and this house is definitely one we can highly recommend and would likely visit again (if Ian would have us back :-) ”
Charles M.February 2023
This was a trip of a lifetime! The host was extremely helpful and welcomed us with fruit and goody basket and starter fridge items. The home is an architectural masterpiece! From the ocean view/sounds to the 25’ kitchen island to state of art appliances, automated lighting and blinds, to the secluded pool, great beds/bedding, heated towels, commercial elevator, ultra filtered water and sparkling water, and the list goes on!! Easy trips by ferry to explore Sydney. Everything was perfectly beautiful!”