Paso de los Amigos
The serene little town of Templeton in California is a tourist destination that has become increasingly popular as a place to enjoy outdoor activities and a significant presence of vineyards and local wine and food productions.
The pace of life is more relaxed than in the big cities, which is ideal for those looking for a quieter holiday or getaway, as you can enjoy the nearby sights and activities to discover.
This region offers, besides outdoor activities, the opportunity to visit nearby villages, their shops, charming restaurants and attractions. A great variety of activities for all ages and tastes! The location of this property allows guests to enjoy the serenity of the countryside ambience and wander around and visit nearby towns and places.
This beautiful private residence offers guests everything they could want for a great holiday with modern minimalist decor. Stylishly, beautifully furnished, and equipped to an exceptionally high standard, with a Hammam for private use.
With six generously sized bedrooms and four bathrooms decorated in an elegant and contemporary style, this fantastic home can accommodate up to twelve guests (maximum), who will enjoy a comfortable and quiet space to relax. The large windows allow plenty of natural light in, and the carefully chosen decor and colors create a pleasant and stylish ambience within the property.
The ample living areas with its spacious living room/American open-style kitchen and dining room give the space a modern twist. The sophisticated choice of furniture indeed provides this property with charm.
The vast outdoor space features a comfortable lounge area with a dining spot to enjoy stunning views with romantic sunsets. The perfect complement for a lovely evening tasting the local wines with friends, family or as a couple.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 32829 square feet, 3050 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
- Six bedrooms (out of which a media room)
- Four bathrooms (out of which 1 with a hammam)
- Two toilets (out of which one is outdoor)
- Ample parking space outside
- Table tennis
- Deck with barbecue and outdoor shower
- Huge and fully equipped kitchen
-Impressive views of the valley
San Luis Obispo County Airport (SBP)
39 minutes by car
Panoramic views of rolling hills covered with vineyards and grazing fields for cattle and horses, pointing plain east with breathtaking sunsets over the Santa Lucia mountains.
Guests are required to pay a $400 weekly fee, including a quick daily housekeeping (beds and washing dishes).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Paso Robles Wine County (8 mins drive) Take yourself on a vineyard tour of the Paso Robles Wine Country!
- Charles Paddock Zoo (18 mins drive) Kids of all ages will love exploring this local zoo.
- Three Bridge Oak Preserve Trail (23 mins drive) When you're taking a break from the wineries, take an easy, gorgeous hike through the forest
- Chalk Mountain Golf Course (19 mins drive) This lovely, lush golf course offers a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers
- Jack Creek Farms (15 mins drive) visit this lovely family farm while enjoying the nice views!
- Conservation Ambassadors - Zoo to You (18 mins drive) Conservation Ambassadors brings education and adventure together.
Places of Interest
- Pismo Beach (49 mins drive) Giving off retro vibes, this California town is perfect for a day at the beach!
- Hearst Castle (45 mins drive) This fabulous estate will wow architecture lovers!
- San Luis Obispo (31 mins drive) This city offers great vibes for exploring local shops and cafes.
- Paso Robles Scavenger Hunt Adventure (9 mins drive) Rack up points as you take on a series of puzzles with family and friends, with plenty of time to eat, drink and sightsee.
- Franklin Hot Springs (8 mins drive) located in the renowned wine country of Paso Robles, California, has become quite the popular scene over the past few decades.
Carolyn M.October 2023
Our week at Paso de los Amigos was magical, and our hosts could not have been more helpful and gracious. The home sits on a hillside overlooking farmland and the foothills, and is the perfect place to take in the sunset each night. But there is so much more to do! You are just minutes from the Paso Robles town square and great restaurants and shops. There are wonderful wineries in every direction, and several hiking trails right on the property. The home itself is pure luxury and even more beautiful than the photographs could capture. The home theater came with helpful directions and photos so was easy to use, and the gorgeous kitchen is a chef's delight. This is gracious living at its best!”