Mont Tremblant Lakefront Cottage
Comfort, Charm and luxury, all characteristics united in our new home on the shore of Lake Forget built in 2010. Magnificent rustic looking house with all the commodities of modern life in an enchanting setting. Fifteen minutes away from the slopes of Mont Tremblant and Mont Blanc. The central kitchen will please you and the harmonious decor will make of your vacation a relaxing and pleasant stay. Huge windows allow for a maximum of natural light and breath taking views of the lake with the mountain in the background. A spa on the terrace, facing the lake and the mountain, adds to the charm of the residence and on rainy days, a pool table and a 52 inches flat screen high definition television set are available in the family room along with Internet connection. The imposing double face stone fireplace enhances the atmosphere and the after ski evenings. It’s second face creates a mood in the masters bedroom.
Visitors will also find a slow combustion wood stove in the family room. They will warm and liven up your stay in our home. Four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom furnished with a king size bed is located on the ground floor. Three more bedrooms, on the mezzanine are furnished with queen size beds and you’ll find another double bed in the office in the basement faces the terrace with a direct access to the spa. A full length balcony equipped with central line gas BBQ, long chairs and lunch area will help you take full advantage of fair weather days. For rainy days or evenings, a screened in porch is accessible trough the family room. There is a restroom on every floor, each decorated with a unique touch and two out of three are equipped with a heated floor.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
10 guests maximum
Mont Tremblant International Airport
1 Hour by Car
Breathtaking Views of the Lake with Mountains in the background
Activities of Interest
- In total, the mountain has 94 runs and 13 lifts for downhill, as well as 18 acres of snow parks. Of the trails, 16 are classified as novice runs and 31 as intermediate runs, with the remainder aimed at experts. There has been some criticism of Tremblant’
- Summer activities include water sports, beach activities, acrobrache, paintball, luge, golf, hiking, biking, bird watching, and dining.
Places of Interest
- Adventures Neige- Ski and Snowboard Areas
- Scandinive Spa in Mont Tremblant- This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
- Mont Tremblant Resort- North of Montreal, this wonderful resort offers some of the best skiing in eastern North America